GT Force Carbon Expert Mountain Bike 2017 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Rugged all-mountain control in a lightweight package. The GT Force Carbon Expert is a full sus mount... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Rugged all-mountain control in a lightweight package. The GT Force Carbon Expert is a full sus mountain bike that is both capable and efficient – ideal for taking on the whole mountain.
Lightweight, stiff and strong the FOC Ultra carbon frame features a relaxed geometry that is ideal for aggressive MTB trail riding as well as all-day-long adventures. The AOS suspension system offers 150mm of controlled suspension travel that gives you extra stability through the rough stuff, by increasing the effective wheel base, yet isolates your pedalling forces for optimum efficiency when you put the power down. The Fox Float X rear shock offers consistent performance even on the longest descents whilst the RockShox Pike RC BOOST fork up font offers 160mm of plush and refined suspension control.
The Shimano XT/SLX 1x11 speed drivetrain is combined with a Race Face Aeffect chainset and offers slick shifting with a wide range of gears for taking on every gradient on your MTB loop. The Shimano SLX hydraulic disc brakes give you confident all-weather stopping power while the Schwalbe Magic Mary tyres on the 27.5” wheels offer incredible levels of grip when the going gets tough.
The GT Force Carbon Expert offers the ideal combination of lighting fast and rugged durability.
- 6069 hydroformed aluminium frame is lightweight and robust
- AOS suspension offers 150mm of efficient rear suspension travel
- Rock Shox Pike RC fork give you 160mm of plush travel up front
- Shimano XT/SLX 1x11 speed drivetrain offers slick shifting with a very wide range of gears
- Shimano SLX Hydraulic disc brakes for confident all-weather stopping.
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Mustang Teal & Neon Yellow
- The GT Force Expert is available with 0% APR finance
The GT Force Carbon Expert 2017 Features are:
Frame: FOC Ultra Carbon Frame, 150mm Travel AOS Suspension System 1 1/8" to 1 1/2" Integrated Head Tube, and 12x142mm Maxle Dropouts
Rear Shock: Fox Racing Shox Performance Float X Air Shock, w/ Rebound & Compression Adjust
Fork: RockShox Pike RC Boost, 160mm Travel, 15mm Maxle, w/ Lockout & Rebound Adjust
Headset: FSA Orbit C-40-ACB
Bars: Race Face Chester, 20mm Rise, 780mm WidthGT Statement Double Lock-on Grips
Stem: Race Face Chester, 40mm Length
Rear Mech: Shimano Deore XT Shadow Plus, SGS
Shifters Shimano Deore XT, Rapid Fire, Right Side Only
Chainset: Race Face Aeffect 30Te.thirteen TRSR HD Guide
Bottom Bracket: Race Face
Cassette: Shimano SLX, CS-M7000, 11-Speed, 11-42T
Chain: Shimano CN-HG600-11
Front Brake: Shimano SLX M7000 203mm Centerlock IceTech Rotor
Rear Brake: Shimano SLX M7000 180mm Centerlock IceTech Rotor
Rims: WTB STS i29, Tubeless Compatible, 32H
Front Hub: Shimano M7010-B, Centerlock Disc, 15x110mm Thru Axle
Rear Hub: Shimano M7010 Centerlock Disc, 12x142 Thru Axle
Tyres: Schwalbe Magic Mary Performance 27.5"x2.35", TL-Ready Front,
Schwalbe Magic Mary Performance 27.5"x2.35", TL-Ready Rear
Seatpost: KS LEV Integra, 34.9mm, w/ Remote Southpaw Alloy lever