GT Force Sport Mountain Bike 2017 - Enduro Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Ride the whole mountain. The GT Force is a capable full sus trail mountain bike for testing your lim... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Ride the whole mountain. The GT Force is a capable full sus trail mountain bike for testing your limits on everything from steep climbs to technical descents and everything in between.
The 6069 aluminium frame is hydroformed for an optimum strength to weight ratio and features relaxed geometry that is ideal for aggressive MTB trail riding and all-day-long adventures. The AOS suspension system offers 150mm of controlled suspension travel that offers extra stability through the rough stuff, by increasing the effective wheel base, yet isolates your pedalling forces for optimum efficiency when you put the power down. Up front the RockShox Yari RC BOOST fork offers 160mm of plush suspension control.
The Shimano Deore 1x10 speed drivetrain features a very wide range cassette to give you all the gears you need to take on the steepest of climbs and fastest descents. The Shimano Deore hydraulic disc brakes give you confident stopping power in all weather conditions while the Schwalbe Magic Mary tyres on the 27.5” wheels offer incredible levels of grip when the going gets tough.
The GT Force Sport is a rugged all-mountain rig that is light enough for all day trail riding.
- 6069 hydroformed aluminium frame is lightweight and robust
- AOS suspension offers 150mm of efficient rear suspension travel
- Rock Shox Yari RC fork give you 160mm of plush travel up front
- Shimano Deore 1x10 speed drivetrain offers a very wide range of gears
- Shimano Hydraulic disc brakes for confident all-weather stopping.
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Neon Yellow and Black
- The GT Force Sport is available with 0% APR finance
The GT Force Sport 2017 Features are:
Frame: 6069 Hydroformed Aluminum Frame, 150mm Travel AOS Suspension System, 1 1/8"-1 1/2" Integrated Head Tube, and 12x142mm Maxle Dropouts
Rear Shock: RockShox Monarch R Air Shock, w/ Rebound Adjust & Lockout
Fork: RockShox Yari RC Boost, 160mm Travel, 15mm QR dropout, Coil Spring w/ Air Assist
Headset: FSA Orbit C-40-ACB
Bars: Race Face Chester, 20mm Rise, 780mm WidthGT Statement Double Lock-on Grips
Stem: Race Face Chester, 40mm Length
Front Mech: Shimano Deore Shadow Plus, SGS
Shifters Shimano Deore, Rapid Fire, Right Side Only
Chainset: Race Face Ride 30Te.thirteen TRSR HD Guide
Bottom Bracket: Race Face
Cassette: Sunrace CSMS3, 10-Speed, 11-42T
Chain: KMC X10
Front Brake: Shimano Deore M615 203mm Centerlock Rotor
Rear Brake: Shimano Deore M615 180mm Centerlock Rotor
Rims: WTB STP i29, Tubeless Compatible, 32H
Front Hub: All Terra Alloy Centerlock Disc, Sealed Bearing, 15x110mm Thru Axle
Rear Hub: Shimano Deore Centerlock Disc, 12x142 Thru Axle
Tyres: Schwalbe Magic Mary Bikepark 27.5"x2.35" Front,
Schwalbe Magic Mary Bikepark 27.5"x2.35" Rear
Seatpost: All Terra 2-bolt, 34.9x400mm