GT Fury Elite Mountain Bike 2016 - Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full sus long travel MTB See the latest products
New in Full sus long travel MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description There are a lot of things in this world that can bring you down, but only one that does it right: gr... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
There are a lot of things in this world that can bring you down, but only one that does it right: gravity. We’ve partnered with Ma Nature and her all-powerful force to see it get used properly with our full line-up of Atherton Racing-approved Gravity bikes. Get up to go down.
Built with input from some of the world’s best riders, the 2016 GT Fury was built to excel at the leading edge of the sport. Featuring our Independent Drivetrain™ with 210mm of travel, these bikes are fabricated for speed, precision, and soaking up the hairiest terrain on the planet.
- 6069-T6 hydroformed alloy frame with 210mm of independent suspension travel
- RockShox Domain R fork with 200mm of suspension travel
- SRAM X5 1x9 speed drivetrain
- SRAM Guide R brakes
- Colour: Orange
- The GT Fury Elite is available with 0% APR finance
The GT Fury Elite 2016 Features are:
Frame: COR Downhill Design, 6069-T6 Alloy 27.5 Frame, 210mm Travel Independent Drivetrain® Suspension System w/Forged Linkage, Pivots, 1.5" Head Tube, and 12 x 150mm Thru Axle Dropouts
Rear Shock: Fox Racing Shox VAN R, 9.5"x3", w/ Adjustable Rebound
Fork: RockShox Domain R 27.5" Dual Crown, 200mm Travel, w/ Adjustable Rebound & 20x110mm Thru Axle
Headset: FSA Orbit E 1.5R/12.8, 1.5" to 1-1/8" Reducer, Alloy cups
Stem: Kore Torsion Direct Mount V2 M35, AL6061-T6 CNC, 30mm Length
Rear Mech: SRAM X5, Medium Cage
Shifters: SRAM X5, Trigger
Chainset: FSA MotoX DH, 165mm, w/ 36T ring
Bottom Bracket: FSA, 83mm
Cassette: SRAM PG950, 11-28T
Chain: KMC X9
Front Brake: SRAM Guide R, w/ Metallic Pad, w/ Rotor G2 203mm
Rear Brake: SRAM Guide R, w/ Metallic Pad, w/ Rotor G2 203mm
Rims: Jalco DD30, 32H
Front Hub: All Terra Alloy Sealed Bearing 6-bolt Disc, 20x110mm Thru Axle
Rear Hub: All Terra alloy 6-bolt Disc, 12x150mm Thru Axle
Tyres: Maxxis High Roller 2, 3C Compound, DH Casing, 27.5x2.4 Front Maxxis High Roller 2, 3C Compound, DH Casing, 27.5x2.4 Rear
Seatpost: All Terra AL6061