GT Fury Expert 27.5" Mountain Bike 2021 - Downhill Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information From the world cup racer, to the bike park ripper, the Fury Expert features high end durable compone... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
From the world cup racer, to the bike park ripper, the Fury Expert features high end durable components that are tunable for any type of gravity rider.
- LTS provides improved braking performance, bump absorption, and increased traction.
- Groove tube routes the cables externally for easy upkeep, but out of the way of rock strikes and shuttle pads, while preserving a fast looking, sleek profile on your bike.
- Flip chip tunability allows the rider to adjust their raditude based on terrain and riding style.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Fury Carbon Frame, LTS Downhill Design, 190mm Travel (29”) | 200mm Travel (27.5”), BSA 83mm, 1.5” Headtube, Boost 12x148 Thru Axle, 225x75mm Trunnion Shock Mount, ISCG05|
|Fork:||X-Fusion RV1, 200mm, 20x110mm Thru-Axle, Adjustable Rebound & Compression|
|Rear Shock:||X-Fusion Vector Coil R, 225x75mm Trunnion, w/ Adjustable Rebound|
|Headset:||Integrated FSA Sealed Bearing|
|Stem:||Truvativ Descendant DH, 31.8, 50mm|
|Bars:||GT Alloy Riser Bar, 30mm Rise, 780mm Wide, 5° Rise, 8° Back|
|Front Brake:||Trp Slate T4 Hydro Disc, 203mm Rotors|
|Rear Brake:||Trp Slate T4 Hydro Disc, 203mm Rotors|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Zee|
|Shifters:||Shimano Zee, 10-speed|
|Rims:||WTB ST i29 TCS 2.0, 32h, Tubeless Ready|
|Front Hub:||Formula, 20x110mm|
|Rear Hub:||Formula 12x148mm, HG Freehub Body|
|Spokes:||DT Swiss Alpine|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Assegai, 27.5 x 2.5", Super Tacky, DH Casing|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Assegai, 27.5 x 2.5", Super Tacky, DH Casing|
|Seat Post:||GT Alloy, 31.6mm|
|Saddle:||Fabric Magic Saddle, Steel Rails|
|Chainset:||Raceface Chester, 165mm, 36t|
|Bottom Bracket:||Race Face BSA|
|Chain:||KMC X10, 10-speed|