GT Grade CX Rival 2017 - Cyclocross Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Cyclocross See the latest products
New in Cyclocross
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The GT Grade CX Rival 2017 Features are:Frame: New Grade alloy frame with smooth welds, hydroformed ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The GT Grade CX Rival 2017 Features are:
Frame: New Grade alloy frame with smooth welds, hydroformed (TT,DT), Tapered 1 1/8"-1 1/4" headtube, standard BB
Fork: GT Carbon with tapered 1 1/8 to 1 1/4 threadless Carbon steerer, disc specific, 15mm thru axle
Headset: Integrated TH sealed bearing
Bars: New GT DropTune Super Light double butted 6061 alloy barVelo Cork
Stem: GT Design 3D forged 6061, 4 bolt face plate 7° Rise, 31.8mm Clamp
Front Mech: SRAM Rival
Rear Mech: SRAM Rival
Shifters: SRAM Rival, 11-speed
Chainset: SRAM S350-1, 40TN/A
Bottom Bracket: SRAM GXP
Cassette: SRAM 11-speed 11-32
Chain: KMC X11
Front Brake: SRAM Rival, w/ Centerline 160mm rotors
Rear Brake: SRAM Rival, w/ Centerline 160mm rotors
Rims: Alex ATD470 disc specific road 22mm tall profile
Front Hub: Formula 6 bolt disc sealed 32h
Rear Hub: Formula 6 bolt disc sealed cassette 32h
Tyres: Vittoria XG 700x32c 60tpi, folding Front - Vittoria XG 700x32c 60tpi, folding Rear
Seatpost: One Bolt Aluminun
Pedals: Low Profile Nylon w/ Toe Clips
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.