GT Grade Carbon Red 2017 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Ready for any road adventure. The GT Grade Carbon Red is a high-tech road bike for cycling on every ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Ready for any road adventure. The GT Grade Carbon Red is a high-tech road bike for cycling on every road, from smooth tarmac to gravel tracks.
The EnduRoad carbon fibre composite frame is lightweight tough, and offers a smooth ride on less than perfect road surfaces. With a slightly-more-upright endurance style riding position the Grade will keep you comfortable in the saddle on long rides as well as giving you a little extra stability for off-road excursions. The Grade full carbon fork and flattened rear stays help to smooth rough roads while the tapered head tube adds front end stiffness for precise steering. Drop tune bars and 32c tyres are ideal for rough road cycling.
The SRAM Red 2x11 speed drivetrain offers true 22 speed gear shifting. Featuring a compact chainset with wide range cassette, you can take on every gradient on every surface. The SRAM Red hydraulic disc brakes give you confident stopping control in all weather conditions. Mavic Ksyrium Pro Allroad wheels feature wider rims for improved performance with wider tyres.
The GT Grade Carbon Red is a road bike that knows no bounds.
- EnduRoad carbon frame offers a smooth ride
- Full carbon fork helps to absorb road buzz
- GT DropTune bars for improved control
- SRAM Red 2x11 speed drivetrain for true 22 speed shifting
- SRAM Red hydraulic disc brakes for confident all weather stopping
- Mavic Ksyrium Allroad wheels for confident rolling
- Sizes: 51, 53, 55, 56, 58, 60
- Colour: Raw
- The GT Grade Carbon Red is available with 0% APR finance
The GT Grade Carbon Red 2017 Features are:
Frame: GT EnduRoad carbon frame and fork, disc specific triple triangle with Tapered head tube, full carbon fork, PFBB30 bottom bracket, removable fender bridge
Fork: GT Carbon with tapered 1 1/8 to 1 1/4 threadless Carbon steerer, disc specific, 15mm thru axle
Headset: Integrated TH sealed bearing
Bars: New GT DropTune Ultra Light double butted 2014 alloy bar with 16 degree flairBlack Marble Cork
Stem: New design 3D forged alloy SL
Front Mech: SRAM Red
Rear Mech: SRAM Red
Shifters SRAM Red
Chainset: SRAM Red 11 Speed 50/34 with Praxis Works PF30 BB adapterN/A
Bottom Bracket: Praxis Works PF30 BB adapter
Cassette: SRAM 11-speed 11-32
Chain: KMC X11
Front Brake: SRAM Red Hydraulic Road Disc, 160mm 6 bolts rotors
Rear Brake: SRAM Red Hydraulic Road Disc, 160mm 6 bolts rotors
Rims: Mavic Ksyrium Pro Allroad Disc Wheelset
Tyres: Clement Strada USH 700x32c, Tubeless Ready Front, Clement Strada USH 700x32c, Tubeless Ready Rear
Seatpost: FSA K-Force Light carbon 27.2, 25mm set back