GT Grade Carbon Ultegra 2017 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Ready for everything from smooth tarmac switchbacks to gravel roads and everything in between. The G... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Ready for everything from smooth tarmac switchbacks to gravel roads and everything in between. The GT Grade Carbon Ultegra is a road bike that knows no bounds.
The EnduRoad carbon fibre composite frame is lightweight tough, and offers a smooth ride on less than perfect road surfaces. With a slightly-more-upright endurance style riding position the Grade will keep you comfortable in the saddle on long rides as well as giving you a little extra stability for off-road excursions. The Grade full carbon fork and flattened rear stays help to smooth rough roads while the tapered head tube adds front end stiffness for precise steering. Drop tune bars and 32c tyres are ideal for rough road cycling.
The Shimano Ultegra 2x11 speed drivetrain offers slick shifting and features a mid-compact chainset with wide range 11-32 cassette so that you have all the gears for everything from flat out hacks to steep gravel climbs. The Shimano R785 hydraulic disc brakes offer confident all-weather stopping on every road surface. Mavic Aksium Allroad wheels deliver the dependable performance you need to ride anyroad.
The GT Grade Ultegra is a high-tech road bike for low-tech roads.
- EnduRoad carbon frame offers a smooth ride
- Full carbon fork helps to absorb road buzz
- GT DropTune bars for improved control
- Shimano Ultegra 2x11 speed drivetrain for super-slick shifting
- Shimano R785 hydraulic disc brakes for powerful all-weather stopping
- Mavic Aksium Allroad wheels for confident rolling
- Sizes: 51, 53, 55, 56, 58, 60
- Colour: Raw
- The GT Grade Carbon Ultegra is available with 0% APR finance
The GT Grade Carbon Ultegra 2017 Features are:
Frame: GT EnduRoad carbon frame and fork, disc specific triple triangle with Tapered head tube, full carbon fork, PFBB30 bottom bracket, removable fender bridge
Fork: GT Carbon with tapered 1 1/8 to 1 1/4 threadless Carbon steerer, disc specific, 15mm thru axle
Headset: Integrated TH sealed bearing
Bars: New GT DropTune Ultra Light double butted 2014 alloy bar with 16 degree flairBlack Marble Cork
Stem: New design 3D forged alloy SL
Front Mech: Shimano Ultegra
Rear Mech: Shimano Ultegra
Shifters Shimano Ultegra STI 11-speed
Chainset: Shimano Ultegra 52/36 with Praxis Works PF30 BB adapterN/A
Bottom Bracket: Praxis Works PF30 BB adapter
Cassette: Shimano 105 11-speed 11-32
Chain: KMC X11
Front Brake: Shimano R785 hydraulic w/ cooling fins, 160mm IceTech centerlock rotors
Rear Brake: Shimano R785 hydraulic w/ cooling fins, 160mm IceTech centerlock rotors
Rims: Mavic Aksium Disc Allroad Wheelset
Tyres: Clement Strada USH 700x32c, Tubeless Ready Front, Clement Strada USH 700x32c, Tubeless Ready Rear
Seatpost: FSA K-Force Light carbon 27.2, 25mm set back
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.