GT Grade Claris 2017 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Ready for anything. The GT Grade Claris is a road bike that offers capable performance on every type... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Ready for anything. The GT Grade Claris is a road bike that offers capable performance on every type of road from smooth tarmac to rough gravel tracks.
Built to take the rough with the smooth, the hydroformed Grade alloy frame is both strong and lightweight. The slightly-more-upright endurance style riding position offers a little extra stability for off-road excursions. Flattened rear stays help to smooth rough roads while the tapered head tube adds front end stiffness for precise steering. Drop tune bars and 32c tyres are ideal for rough road cycling.
Tektro mechanical disc brakes give you all-weather stopping power while the Shimano Claris 2x8 speed drivetrain offers reliable gear shifting.
The GT Grade Claris is a high-tech road bike for low-tech roads.
- Hydroformed Grade alloy frame is robust and lightweight
- GT DropTune bars for improved control
- Shimano Claris 2x8 speed drivetrain for reliable shifting
- Tektro mechanical disc brakes for all-weather stopping
- Sizes: 48, 50, 51, 53, 55, 56, 58, 60
- Colour: Gunmetal
- The GT Grade Claris is available with 0% APR finance
The GT Grade Claris 2017 Features are:
Frame: Grade alloy frame with smooth welds, hydroformed (TT,DT), Tapered 1 1/8" to 1 1/4" headtube, standard BB
Fork: Grade Alloy 1 1/8 to 1 1/4" threadless alum steerer, disc specific
Headset: Integrated TH sealed bearing
Bars: New GT DropTune Super Light double butted 6061 alloy bar with 10 degree flairVelo Cork
Stem: GT Design 3D forged 6061, 4 bolt face plate 7° Rise, 31.8mm Clamp
Front Mech: Shimano Claris
Rear Mech: Shimano Claris
Shifters Shimano Claris STI
Chainset: FSA Tempo Compact 50/34 N/A
Bottom Bracket: Sealed Cartridge
Cassette: Sunrace 8-speed 12-25
Chain: KMC 8-speed
Front Brake: Tektro Mechanical Disc brake, 160mm rotor
Rear Brake: Tektro Mechanical Disc brake, 160mm rotor
Rims: Alex ATD470 disc specific road 22mm tall profile
Front Hub: Formula 6 bolt disc sealed 28h
Rear Hub: Formula 6 bolt disc sealed cassette 32h
Tyres: Schwalbe Road Cruiser K-Guard 700Cx32c Front, Schwalbe Road Cruiser K-Guard 700Cx32c Rear
Seatpost: One Bolt Aluminun
Pedals: Low Profile Nylon w/ Toe Clips