GT Grade FB Comp 2017 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description From fitness training to commuting. The GT Grade FB Comp is a flat bar road bike that combines the s... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
From fitness training to commuting. The GT Grade FB Comp is a flat bar road bike that combines the speed and efficiency of a traditional road bike with a more comfortable, upright riding position making it ideal for Urban adventures.
The Grade Alloy frame and fork is built with hydroformed tubes to optimise the strength to weight ratio and features smooth welds for a slick look. The flat handlebars offer a more upright riding position for improved visibility and manoeuvrability when cycling in traffic.
The Shimano 3x8 speed drivetrain offers reliable shifting over a wide range of gears so you can cycle up the steepest hills, as well as putting the hammer down on the flat. Disc brakes give you confident stopping power in all weather conditions.
The GT grade is an urban road bike that knows no bounds.
- Aluminium alloy frame is lightweight and robust
- Flat handlebar for improved control
- Shimano 3x8 speed drivetrain for a wide range of gears
- Disc brakes for all-weather stopping
- Sizes: 48, 50, 51, 53, 55, 56, 58, 60
- Colour: Green
- The GT Grade FB Comp is available with 0% APR finance
The GT Grade FB Comp 2017 Features are:
Frame: Grade alloy frame with smooth welds, hydroformed (TT,DT), Tapered 1 1/8" to 1 1/4" headtube, standard BB
Fork: Grade Alloy 1 1/8 to 1 1/4" threadless alum steerer, disc specific
Headset: Integrated sealed bearing
Bars: GT Type R flat riser bar, 31.8x640mmGT Dual Density Ergo design
Stem: all new 3D forged GT alloy stem
Front Mech: Shimano TY710,
Rear Mech: Acera
Shifters Shimano EF-500 8-speed
Chainset: Shimano FC-M311 48/38/28N/A
Bottom Bracket: Cartridge sealed
Cassette: Sunrace 8-speed 12-32
Chain: KMC HG-40
Front Brake: Tektro Mechanical Disc brake, 160mm rotor
Rear Brake: Tektro Mechanical Disc brake, 160mm rotor
Rims: Jalco JD200 Double Wall Alloy, 28h front/32h rear
Front Hub: Formula alloy with QR 28h
Rear Hub: Formula alloy with QR cassette 32h
Tyres: Kenda Kwest 700x28C Front, Kenda Kwest 700x28C Rear
Seatpost: GT Alloy one bolt seat pillar
Pedals: Nylon body and cage trekking