GT Pantera Comp 27.5" Mountain Bike 2017 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information GT’s newest addition to the mountain line-up is the Pantera 27”+ fitted with oversized 2.8 Schwalbe ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Progressive Geometry provides a longer Front Centre for better balance, better climbing traction, and dialed-in descending control.
- Hydroformed Alloy Triple Triangle Frame for a lightweight and durable ride
- 120mm suspension fork, combined with Plus tyres, can take on the rooty, rocky obstacles thrown its way
- 27+ Wheels for increased traction and stability
The GT Pantera Comp 27.5" 2017 Features are:
Frame: All New 6061 T6 Aluminum Frame, w/ Triple Triangle™, Replaceable Derailleur Hanger, Disc Brake Mounts, and Zerostack tapered Head Tube, 27.5 + Design
Fork: Suntour XCR32-Air 120mm Travel, Lock Out w/ Rebound adjust, Tapered Alloy Steerer, Magnesium Lowers, 32MM Stanchions
Headset: Integrated seal bearing, 1-1/8” Upper + 1-1/2” Lower
Bars: All Terra Riser Bar, Double Butted, 710mm Width, 15mm Rise, 31.8mm ClampGT Statement
Stem: All Terra 1 1/8" Threadless, 3D Forged, 4-Bolt W/ CNC Face Plate, 7° Rise, 31.8mm Clamp
Shifters: Shimano Alivio
Front Mech: Shimano microSHIFT,
Rear Mech: Alivio
Chainset: All-Terra Boost Z-501 36/22tN/A
Bottom Bracket: Cartridge Sealed
Cassette: Sunrace CS-M98, 11-36T, 9-Speed Cassette
Chain: KMC X9
Front Brake: Tektro Hydro Disc 180mm Rotor
Rear Brake: Tektro Hydro Disc 160mm Rotor
Rims: All Terra DB-X40 Double Wall, 32H 27.5 +, disc specific 40mm wide
Front Hub: All Terra Center Lock, QR Alloy Disc with Boost 110
Rear Hub: Alloy Cassette Disc with Boost 141
Tyres: WTB Trail Blazer 27.5x2.8" Front - WTB Trail Blazer 27.5x2.8" Rear
Seatpost: All Terra Alloy Micro-Adjust, 30.9mm
Pedals: GT Slim Line Flat Pedal