GT Transeo 2.0 2017 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information From smooth roads to gravel tracks and everything in between. The GT Transeo 2.0 is a hybrid sports ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
From smooth roads to gravel tracks and everything in between. The GT Transeo 2.0 is a hybrid sports bike that offers a smooth and efficient cycling experience wherever you ride.
Offering a stable and efficient upright riding position the Transeo is ideal for cycling in traffic as well as riding on uneven road surfaces. The 6061 aluminium alloy frame is made with hydroformed tubes for an optimum strength to weight ratio and features smooth welds for a slicker look. The step thru frame design makes getting on and off the bike a little easier. Up front the SR Suntour fork offers 75mm of suspension travel to absorb the bumps on rough roads and tracks while the rack and mudguard mounts add versatility. The 700c road bike wheels are fast rolling and are shod with slightly wider ‘puncture protection’ tyres for riding over variable terrain.
The Shimano 3x9 speed drivetrain offers reliable shifting with a wide range of gears for taking on all the varied gradients on your route. The Shimano hydraulic disc brakes give you powerful all-weather stopping control so you can cycle with confidence.
The Gt Transeo 2.0 is a capable bike for work and play.
- 6061 aluminium alloy frame is lightweight and robust
- Sr Suntour fork offers 75mm of suspension travel to smooth the trail
- Shimano 3x9 speed drivetrain for a wide range of gears
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for all weather stopping
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Black
- The GT Transeo 2.0 is available with 0% APR finance
The GT Transeo 2.0 2017 Features are:
Frame: GT Transeo Triple Triangle 6061 series alloy, smooth welded, and hydroformed (TT,DT), forged drop-outs, chainstay disc mounts, all utility braze ons
Fork: SR Suntour NRX-D RL 75mm travel, pre-load adjust, remote lockout, alloy steerer, Magnesium lowers
Headset: Threadless Ahead
Bars: GT Type R flat riser bar, 31.8x640mmGT Wings
Stem: all new 3D forged GT alloy stem
Shifters: Shimano Alivio 9-speed Rapid Fire
Front Mech: Shimano Acera
Rear Mech: Shimano Acera
Chainset: Shimano Octalink T-3010 48/36/26t 9-speedN/A
Bottom Bracket: Shimano Cartridge sealed
Cassette: Sunrace 9-speed cassette 11-34t
Chain: KMC HG53
Front Brake: Shimano, Hydraulic Disc, w/ 160mm Rotor
Rear Brake: Shimano, Hydraulic Disc, w/ 160mm Rotor
Rims: Jalco JD200 Double Wall Alloy, 32h
Front Hub: All Terra alloy, Disc 32h
Rear Hub: All Terra alloy, Disc Specific 32h Freehub
Tyres: Kenda Happy Medium w/ reflective sidewalls 700x40C w/ puncture protection Front - Kenda Happy Medium w/ reflective sidewalls 700x35C w/ puncture protection Rear
Seatpost: Alloy one bolt seat pillar
Pedals: Alloy one piece trekking, cro-mo axle