Gamut P30 36T Chainguide
- ShowProduct Information Fits 36 teeth chainringsPre-assembledEasy to fit9.5 mm polycarbonate bash guard with metal insertsOn... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Chainguides Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Fits 36 teeth chainrings
- Easy to fit
- 9.5 mm polycarbonate bash guard with metal inserts
- One-piece CNC back plate with a higher angle and more ground clearence
- Reversible back plate offers additional mounting adjustment
- Lower guide runs on an easy to replace silent O-ring, that guides the chain rollers and not the chain plates
- 180 g total weight
- As used by Aaron Gwin and Greg Minnar
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Gamut P30 36T Chainguide Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Not given it a proper test yet but quick ride round and was silent. Good quality build Defo recommend it upto now. Will find out tomorrow how good it is.
Not given it a proper test yet but quick ride round and was silent. Good quality build Defo recommend it upto now. Will find out tomorrow how good it is.Close review
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.