Genesis Croix de Fer 10 2016 - Cyclocross Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Cyclocross See the latest products
New in Cyclocross
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description With its ‘go anywhere, do anything’ attitude the Genesis Croix De Fer 10 is more than just a cyclo... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
With its ‘go anywhere, do anything’ attitude the Genesis Croix De Fer 10 is more than just a cyclocross bike. With the unbeatable feel of steel, disc brakes and reliable components you can ride anywhere on the Croix De Fer.
The frame is made from seamless double-butted Chromoly and is matched to a Cr-Mo fork for a very smooth ride. Tyre clearance is generous and lugs allow you to fit mudguards and racks, adding versatility.
TRP Spyre disc brakes offer reliable stopping power in all conditions, so you can control your speed with confidence. The Shimano 2x9 speed drivetrain with compact cranks and a wide range cassette offers reliable shifting over a very wide range of gears for taking on all types of terrain.
Fitted with 35c tyres the Croix De Fer is set up as a gravel bike but you can easily convert it for CX racing or commuting.
One bike with many hats the Genesis Croix De Fer 10 is supremely capable and infinitely adaptable.
- Chromoly frame and fork for a smooth ride
- Versatile frame design for adaptable riding
- Disc brakes for confident all-weather stopping
- Shimano drivetrain for reliable shifting
- Sizes: X Small, Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- The Genesis Croix De Fer 10 is available with 0% APR finance
Frame: Genesis Mjölnir Seamless Double-Butted Chromoly
Fork: Straight Blade Unicrown Cr-Mo Disc
Headset: FSA TH-857 Semi-Cartridge
Stem: Genesis Road, +/-7°
Front Mech: Shimano Sora FD-3500
Rear Mech: Shimano Acera RD-T3000-SGS
Chainset: Shimano FC-R345, 50/34T
Bottom Bracket: Shimano BB-ES300, 68x113mm
Chain: KMC X9
Cassette: Shimano CS-HG300, 11-34T, 9sp
Rims: Alex Rims Draw 1.9P Tubeless-Ready (TCS), 32H
Tyres: Clement X|Plor USH, 60TPI, 700x35c Front Clement X|Plor USH, 60TPI, 700x35c Rear
Front Hub: Formula DC-20LW, 32H
Rear Hub: Joytech RCC 6-Bolt, 32H
Front Brake: TRP Spyre-C w/ 160mm Rotors & Jagwire KEB-SL Compression-less Outer
Rear Brake: TRP Spyre-C w/ 160mm Rotors & Jagwire KEB-SL Compression-less Outer
Seatpost: Genesis Road, Ø27.2 x 350mm
Pedals: VP-383S w/ Toeclip