Genesis Croix de Fer 30 2016 - Cyclocross Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Cyclocross See the latest products
New in Cyclocross
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Combing classic styling with modern performance. The Genesis Croix De Fer 30 is a versatile cycloc... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Combing classic styling with modern performance. The Genesis Croix De Fer 30 is a versatile cyclocross bike, with the unbeatable feel of steel for a smooth responsive ride.
The frame is made from heat-treated Reynolds 725 tubing and delivers robust performance alongside the compliant ride characteristics. Generous tyre clearance and lugs for mudguards and rack add versatility.
The Shimano Tiagra 2x10 speed drivetrain features a compact chainset and very wide range cassette that offers all the gears that you need for riding over mixed terrain. TRP Hy/Rd disc brakes offer the power and reliability of hydraulic calipers with the easy compatibility of cable levers for confident stopping.
The Croix De Fer is set up as a gravel bike with robust wheels and 35c Clement X tyres but can easily be converted for CX racing, road riding or commuting.
Push harder and explore further on the Genesis Croix De Fer 30.
- Reynolds 725 Chromoly frame for a smooth responsive ride
- Cr-Mo fork for a balanced ride
- Disc brakes for confident all-weather stopping
- Shimano Tiagra 2x10 speed drivetrain for reliable shifting
- Sizes: X Small, Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colours: Root Beer
- The Genesis Croix De Fer 30 is available with 0% Apr finance
Frame: Reynolds 725 Heat-Treated Chromoly
Fork: Straight Blade Unicrown Cr-Mo Disc
Headset: FSA Orbit DL / No.1
Stem: Genesis Road, +/-7°
Front Mech: Shimano 105 FD-5800
Rear Mech: Shimano 105 RD-5800-GS
Chainset: Shimano 105 FC-5800, 50/34T
Bottom Bracket: Shimano SM-BBR60, 68mm
Chain: KMC X11
Cassette: Shimano CS-5800, 11-32T, 11sp
Rims: Alex Rims Draw 1.9S Tubeless-Ready (TCS), 32H
Tyres: Clement X|Plor USH, 60TPI, 700x35c Front Clement X|Plor USH, 60TPI, 700x35c Rear
Front Hub: Shimano HB-RS505 Centrelock, 32H
Rear Hub: Shimano FH-RS505 Centrelock, 32H
Front Brake: Shimano BR-RS785 w/ SM-RT68 160mm Icetech Rotors
Rear Brake: Shimano BR-RS785 w/ SM-RT68 160mm Icetech Rotors
Seatpost: Genesis Road, Ø27.2 x 350mm
Pedals: VP-383S w/ Toeclip