Genesis Equilibrium Disc 20 2019 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The perfect mix of old and new school. The Genesis Equilibrium Disc 20 road bike takes a comfortable... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
The perfect mix of old and new school. The Genesis Equilibrium Disc 20 road bike takes a comfortable steel frame and adds disc brakes to give the best of both worlds. As your daily driver or as a sportive bike, it keeps you in the perfect riding position. The Shimano 105 groupset boasts performance that wouldn’t be amiss on a road race bike, and the disc brakes deliver fantastic power in the wet and dry.
- Reynolds 725 Heat-Treated Chromoly frame is robust and absorbs vibrations
- Carbon Road Disc fork features a tapered steerer, is lightweight and steers accurately
- Shimano 105 2x11 speed drivetrain shifts precisely
- Full compliment of rack and mudguard mounts
- Clement Strada 25c tyres are fast rolling and stylish
- Sizes: X Small, Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colours: Blue Newton
- The Genesis Equilibrium Disc 20 is available with 0% APR finance
A classic steel frame with updated performance to leave no sportive unturned!
The Equilibrium Disc 20 is one for the Sportive riders. The steel frame provides all day comfort and the carbon fork lets you eat up the miles. Fulcrum Racing Sport DB wheelset wrapped in fast rolling Clement Strada LGG 28c tyres and dialled shifting performance from the full Shimano 105 drive train and RS785 hydraulic brakes gives you the confidence to own the road.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Reynolds 725 Heat-Treated Chromoly|
|Fork:||Carbon Road Disc w/ 1-1/2" - 1-1/8" Tapered Steerer w/ 12mm TA|
|Headset:||Prestine PT-1806-616 1-1/8" - 1-1/2" tapered|
|Stem:||Genesis Code 7 / -7deg / XS, 90mm / S-M, 100mm / L-XL, 110mm|
|Bars:||Genesis AL-194 / 125mm drop x 80mm reach / XS, 400mm / S-M, 420mm / L-XL, 440mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano BR-RS505 hydraulic brakes w/160mm TR160 rotors|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano BR-RS505 hydraulic brakes w/140mm TR160 rotors|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano ST-RS505|
|Front Mech:||Shimano 105 FD-5801|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano 105 RD-5800 / SS cage|
|Shifters:||Shimano ST-RS505 / 2x11 speed|
|Rims:||Genesis SR220 / 28h|
|Front Hub:||Formula RX-812 / 12mm TA / 6-bolt|
|Rear Hub:||Formula RX-300 28h / 12mm TA / 6-bolt|
|Spokes:||Stainless steel 14g|
|Front Tyre:||Clement Strada LGG 700x28c 60TPI|
|Rear Tyre:||Clement Strada LGG 700x28c 60TPI|
|Seat Post:||Genesis Alloy / 27.2x350mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano 105 FC-5800 / 52-36T / XS, 170mm / S-M, 172.5mm / L-XL, 175mm|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano BB-5800|
|Cassette:||Shimano CS-5800-11 / 11-28T|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flat|
Genesis Equilibrium Disc 20 2019 - Road Bike Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Brill bike, rides epic and still climbs well for 10+kgs. Its just a shame, as most manufacturers, they do a good job making the bike and components then.. Put the cheapest thinnest crappiest bar tape every found from the most backstreet shop they could find. Its just ruins the new bike feel. Changed it out the next day. Other than that it's a class act for the steel scene and well worth for all types or riding.
Brill bike, rides epic and still climbs well for 10+kgs. Its just a shame, as most manufacturers, they do a good job making the bike and components then.. Put the cheapest thinnest crappiest bar tape every found from the most backstreet shop they could find. Its just ruins the new bike feel. Changed it out the next day. Other than that it's a class act for the steel scene and well worth for all types or riding.Close review