Giant Anthem Advanced Pro 1 29er Mountain Bike 2019 - XC Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Giant Anthem Advanced superlight carbon fibre cross country race bike for technical terrain. Cru... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Giant Anthem Advanced superlight carbon fibre cross country race bike for technical terrain. Crush any mountain bike marathon or multi-day event with ultra-lightweight and efficient full suspension technology. Front and rear lockout, Eagle 1x12 gearing, carbon seatpost and rims. Ride fast over varied terrain and inclines, the Maestro linkage gives fantastic power transfer to take your epic rides to the next level.
- Full Advanced-Grade Composite frame/linkage
- Fox 32 Float SC Performance Elite forks with 100mm of plush suspension
- Fox Float DPS Performance Elite rear shock gives 90mm of rear wheel travel
- SRAM GX Eagle 1x12 speed drivetrain offers precise shifting
- SRAM Level TL hydraulic disc brakes offer consistent stopping power
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large
- Colours: Matte Charcoal / Gloss Carbon / Gloss Iris
- The Giant Anthem Advanced Pro 1 29er is available with 0% APR finance
Speed meets stability. This superlight, composite XC flyer blends the most up-to-date Maestro suspension technology with totally re-engineered 29er geometry. If XC racing is your game, this is the perfect partner for your podium quest.
XC Efficiency: Advanced Composite frameset (mainframe and rear swingarm) is superlight with aggressive 69-degree head tube and 73.5-degree seat tube angles for faster climbing and accelerating.
29er speed and stability: Frame geometry and suspension are optimised for 29-inch wheels to deliver a race-winning combo of speed and stability on XC terrain.
Traction and control: Updated Maestro Suspension with an Advanced Forged Composite rocker arm and trunnion-mount shock delivers smooth suspension performance on XC climbs, corners and descents.
Advanced Composite Technology
High-performance grade raw carbon material is used to produce this custom frame material in our own composite factory with a high stiffness-to-weight ratio. The front triangle of these framesets is assembled and moulded as one continuous piece in a proprietary manufacturing process called Modified Monocoque Construction.
Advanced Forged Composite Technology
A state-of-the-art high-pressure moulding process is used to produce complex-shaped carbon fibre components that are lighter, stiffer and stronger than similar components made from aluminium. This technology is used in critical performance parts such as Maestro Suspension rocker links.
Maestro Suspension Technology
Four strategically positioned pivot points and two linkages all work together to create a single floating pivot for the most active, efficient and independent suspension system on the trail.
Giant’s original oversized fork steerer tube technology. Designed to provide precise front-end steering performance, the system’s oversized headset bearings (1 1/4” lower and 1 1/8” upper for road, 1 1/2” lower and 1 1/8” upper for mountain) and tapered steerer tube work in conjunction to provide optimal steering stiffness.
Giant Tubeless System
Integrated Tubeless WheelSystem and tyres delivers improved efficiency, comfort and control in the most user-friendly and reliable system.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Advanced-Grade Composite front and rear triangles, 90mm travel|
|Fork:||Fox 32 Float SC Performance Elite, 100mm travel, FIT4 Damper, remote lockout, Boost 15x110mm KaBolt, tapered steerer|
|Rear Shock:||Fox Float DPS Performance Elite remote, trunnion mount|
|Stem:||Giant Contact SL|
|Bars:||Giant Contact SL XC flat, 780 x 31.8mm|
|Front Brake:||SRAM Level TL 180mm, hydraulic disc|
|Rear Brake:||SRAM Level TL 160mm, hydraulic disc|
|Brake Lever:||SRAM Level TL|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM GX Eagle|
|Shifters:||SRAM GX Eagle, 1x12|
|Rims:||Giant XCR 1 29 WheelSystem, hookless carbon, 25mm inner width|
|Front Hub:||Giant XCR 1 29 WheelSystem|
|Rear Hub:||Giant XCR 1 29 WheelSystem|
|Spokes:||Giant XCR 1 29 WheelSystem|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Recon Race 29X2.25, foldable, TLR, 120tpi, EXO, tubeless|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Recon Race 29X2.25, foldable, TLR, 120tpi, EXO, tubeless|
|Seat Post:||Giant Contact composite, 27.2mm|
|Saddle:||Giant Contact SL Forward|
|Chainset:||TruVativ Stylo 6k Eagle Dub, Boost, 32|
|Bottom Bracket:||SRAM GXP Dub Press Fit|
|Chain:||SRAM GX Eagle|
|Cassette:||SRAM XG-1275 Eagle, 10x50|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flat|