Giant Anyroad 1 2017 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Ready to ride on pretty much anything, the Giant AnyRoad 1 road bike is ultra versatile with a light... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (2)
Ready to ride on pretty much anything, the Giant AnyRoad 1 road bike is ultra versatile with a lightweight yet durable frame, powerful disc brakes and comfort boosting features.
The AnyRoad 1 gravel bike is built around a lightweight, strong and stiff aluminium frame for fast and fun rides. A tall headtube and increased stand-over clearance puts you into a comfortable and confident riding position for smooth handling on variable terrain.
Comfort features such as a D-Fuse seatpost and composite bladed fork help absorb the shock of riding, keeping your muscles feeling fresher for longer. Powerful disc brakes let you explore new roads, paths and trails with more confidence.
Equipped is a 2x10 speed Shimano Tiagra drivetrain with a wide range of gears to tackle climbs. Rounding off the AnyRoad 1 are quality Giant S-X2 rims, wrapped in wide 32mm tyres with puncture protection for hassle free riding.
More than just a gravel bike, the Giant AnyRoad 1 is ready to explore.
- Lightweight ALUXX aluminium frame for agile handling
- D-Fuse seatpost absorbs road vibrations for comfort
- Powerful disc brakes offer all-weather performance
- Reliable & easy to use 2x10 speed Shimano Tiagra drivetrain
- Size: S, M, L, XL
- Colour: Green/Black
- Weight: 10.4kg, Medium tested (no pedals)
- The Giant AnyRoad 1 is available on 0% APR finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Fork:||Giant Composite, ALUXX Steerer|
|Bars:||Giant Connect XR Ergo-Control|
|Front Brake:||TRP Spyre C mechanical disc brakes, 160mm rotors|
|Rear Brake:||TRP Spyre C mechanical disc brakes, 160mm rotors|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano Tiagra with Giant Ergo-Control Sub Lever|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Tiagra|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Tiagra|
|Rims:||Giant S-X2 Disc Wheelset|
|Front Hub:||Giant Tracker Sport|
|Rear Hub:||Giant Tracker Sport|
|Front Tyre:||Giant P-SLX2 Puncture Protect, 700x32mm, Folding|
|Rear Tyre:||Giant P-SLX2 Puncture Protect, 700x32mm, Folding|
|Seat Post:||Giant D-Fuse Composite|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano BB-RS500|
|Cassette:||Shimano HG500 11x34|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.
Giant Anyroad 1 2017 - Road Bike Reviews
Customer Reviews (2)
I bought the 2017 Anyroad 1 in end of season sale. Great value. Delivered quickly by Tredz, checked and almost completely built. Just the pedals to add. I ride a variety of roads, cycle paths, bridal ways and canal paths. The bike has been ideal, great ride on all surfaces. Except mud, of course.
I bought the 2017 Anyroad 1 in end of season sale. Great value. Delivered quickly by Tredz, checked and almost completely built. Just the pedals to add. I ride a variety of roads, cycle paths, bridal ways and canal paths. The bike has been ideal, great ride on all surfaces. Except mud, of course.Close review
Not great if you are of a certain age. Wannabe cyclists need to put the effort in to keep up.
Not great if you are of a certain age. Wannabe cyclists need to put the effort in to keep up.Close review