Giant Contact SL OD2 Stem (Includes shim for 1 1/8" fork)
- ShowProduct Information Giant Contact SL Stem is a lightweight 3D forged 2014 aluminium construction stem with 31.8mm clamp ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (2)
- Show Stems Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionGiant Contact SL Stem is a lightweight 3D forged 2014 aluminium construction stem with 31.8mm clamp diameter, featuring titanium hardware, with +/-8° flip flop adjustable rise.
- 3D forged 2014 aluminium alloy body with oversize box cross-section
- Oversized 46mm wide 6061 alloy faceplate
- Recessed top cap and semi-integrated upper spacer for increased steerer tube interface
- Titanium hardware
- 1 1/4" Overdrive 2 steerer clamp (1 1/8" steerer adapter included)
- Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm
- Flip-flop +/-8° adjustable rise - requires fewer spacers
- Weights: 130g - 165g
- Sizes : Seven lengths: 70mm / 80mm / 90mm / 100mm / 110mm / 120mm / 130mm
Giant Contact SL OD2 Stem (Includes shim for 1 1/8" fork) Reviews
Customer Reviews (2)
A good quality stem. Robust but light. Pleasant to the eye.
A good quality stem. Robust but light. Pleasant to the eye.Close review
A good stem , for not a lot of money . there's not much more to say . I havent found any faults . good feel to it .
A good stem , for not a lot of money . there's not much more to say . I havent found any faults . good feel to it .Close review
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.