Giant Contend 2 2020 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Smooth, fast and fun. This versatile aluminium road bike has been revamped to give it a well-rounded... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Smooth, fast and fun. This versatile aluminium road bike has been revamped to give it a well-rounded performance ride quality. It’s the perfect choice to help you push the pace, ride more miles and expand your road riding experience.
- ALUXX-Grade alloy frame with balanced road geometry
- Full carbon fork for a smoother ride
- Shimano Claris 2x8 speed drivetrain with wide range rear cassette
- Giant S-R3 disc wheelset with 28c tyres
- Sizes: X Small, Small, Medium, Medium/Large, Large, X Large
- Colour: Electric Blue, Metallic Black
- The Giant Contend 2 is available with 0% APR finance
Designed and developed for aspiring riders looking to elevate their experience on the road, Contend offers responsive acceleration and a confident rider position. The innovative D-Fuse Seatpost helps reduce road shocks and vibrations, and there’s enough frame and fork clearance to run wider tyres (up to 32c) to further smooth out the ride. Engineered and built in Giant’s industry-leading aluminium forging facility, it’s a true all-rounder for ambitious road riders.
- Balanced road geometry
The frame is specifically engineered to produce a balanced, all-rounder feel that blends confident rider positioning with agile cornering and acceleration.
- Smooth ride quality
Innovative D-Fuse Seatpost design reduces road shocks and vibrations, and a Giant WheelSystem lets you run tyres up to 32c for smoother ride quality.
- Total control
Mounts for both rack and mudguards ensure that the Contend can deal with any type of riding no matter what the weather.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on any basket over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Fork:||Advanced-Grade Composite, full-composite OverDrive steerer|
|Front Brake:||Tektro TK-B177|
|Rear Brake:||Tektro TK-B177|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano Claris|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Claris|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Claris|
|Rims:||Giant S-R3 wheelset|
|Front Hub:||Giant S-R3 wheelset|
|Rear Hub:||Giant S-R3 wheelset|
|Spokes:||Giant S-R3 wheelset|
|Front Tyre:||Giant P-R3 AC, 700x28, folding|
|Rear Tyre:||Giant P-R3 AC, 700x28, folding|
|Seat Post:||Giant D-Fuse, alloy|
|Saddle:||Giant Contact (forward)|
|Chainset:||FSA Tempo, 34/50|
|Pedals:||Pedal with toe clips/straps|