Giant Dirt-E+ 2 Pro 2018 - Electric Mountain Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Electric Mountain Bikes See the latest products
New in Electric Mountain Bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Giant Dirt-E+2 Pro features a new frame, better integration of the motor and battery and larger ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Giant Dirt-E+2 Pro features a new frame, better integration of the motor and battery and larger 2.6” Maxxis tyres to help grip. The Giant SyncDrive Pro motor is both smaller and more powerful, making this electric mountain bike easy to handle, especially uphill, where it helps rocket you to the top. Trail riding and even the odd commute are made all the more fun.
- Lightweight ALUXX-SL alloy frame with integrated motor and battery
- Giant SyncDrive Pro central motor, performance tuned
- Giant EnergyPak500 lithium-ion battery for longest range
- SR Suntour Raidon 34 RL-R Air 120mm suspension fork
- Shimano Deore/XT 10-speed drivetrain
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large
- Colours: Green/Blue
- The Giant Dirt-E+ 2 Pro is available with 0% APR finance
Get ready to experience trail riding like never before. More power, more control on rough roads, paths or singletrack.
The all-new Dirt-E+ lets you tap into an added boost of power to help you tackle the toughest terrain. The compact SyncDrive Sport motor delivers a smooth and instantaneous boost that blends seamlessly with your own pedalling power—so you can ride stronger and longer, even on steep and challenging trails. With its stable, XC-oriented frame and integrated EnergyPak battery, the Dirt-E+ gives you the power to conquer mountains.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminum|
|Fork:||SR Suntour Raidon 34 LO-R Air 27,5+ 120mm travel, Tapered 1½ - 1?" steerer,110x15QR, lockout|
|Stem:||Giant Connect [50 S, 60 M/L, 70XL]|
|Bars:||Giant Connect Trail 780x31,8mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano BR-MT500 180/200mm Disc|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano BR-MT500 180/200mm Disc|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano BL-MT500 i-spec II|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Deore XT shadow+, 10sp|
|Shifters:||Shimano Deore M6000, i-spec II|
|Rims:||Giant GE35, Tubeless ready, 27.5" 35mm aluminum, e-bike optimized|
|Front Hub:||Giant eTracker Boost, Sealed Cartridge bearing, IS 6-bolt, 110x15|
|Rear Hub:||148x12mm Thru-axle, e-bike optimized|
|Spokes:||Sapim E-Lite, e-bike optimized|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Forekaster 27.5x2.6, foldable, Exo protect, Tubeless|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Forekaster 27.5x2.6, foldable, Exo protect, Tubeless|
|Seat Post:||Giant Contact Switch, remote height adjust [100 XS/S/M, 125 L, 150 XL]|
|Chainset:||Custom forged crankset, Samox AONE 38T, Boost 1x spider|
|Bottom Bracket:||Integrated into motor|
|Chain:||KMC X.10e, e-bike optimized|
|Cassette:||Shimano HG50-10 11-36T, 10-sp|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.