Giant Entour E+ 1 RS 2020 - Electric Hybrid Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Electric Urban Bikes See the latest products
New in Electric Urban Bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Ride all the way across town in comfort and style. Commute every day or take the long route just for... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Ride all the way across town in comfort and style. Commute every day or take the long route just for the fun of it. Long-lasting power and Smart Assist technology make the new Giant Entour E+ electric e bike irresistible.
- ALUXX alloy frame with neatly integrated battery pack
- Suspension fork offers 50mm of bump soaking suspension travel
- Shimano Deore 9-speed drivetrain for a wide gear range
- Hydraulic disc brakes for powerful speed control
- 700c wheels (26” on XS size) with wide 40c tyres
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Dark Iron
- The Giant Entour E+ 1 RS is available with 0% APR finance
- Motor: Giant SyncDrive Life, 60Nm, 5 modes 50-300% support
- Battery: Giant EnergyPak 400Wh, 36V 11.3Ah Lithium-Ion Panasonic
- User interface/remote: Giant RideControl Charge, USB charging
This smooth-riding city E-bike can help you cover longer distances with less time and effort. The Entour E+ introduces Smart Assist technology, which determines and provides just the right amount of support you need to have a comfortable ride. You can also tune your support ratios up to 300 percent. The Entour E+ also gives you the power to ride further with an EnergyPak that mounts neatly behind the saddle on the rear rack.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on any basket over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||ALUXX aluminium, monotube extra low-stepthrough design.|
|Fork:||SR Suntour NEX 50mm Suspension|
|Stem:||Aluminum angle adjustable 1¼"x 90mm|
|Bars:||Aluminium 30degree sweep|
|Front Brake:||Tektro HDM-M275 Hydraulic Disc 160mm|
|Rear Brake:||Tektro HDM-M275 Hydraulic Disc 160mm|
|Brake Lever:||Tektro HDM-M275|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Deore|
|Shifters:||Shimano SL-M2000 9speed|
|Rims:||Giant CR70 Double Wall Aluminum 622x19|
|Front Hub:||Aluminium 32H|
|Rear Hub:||Aluminium 32H|
|Front Tyre:||CST Xpedium One 40x622 w/reflection|
|Rear Tyre:||CST Xpedium One 40x622 w/reflection|
|Saddle:||Selle Royal Nuvola gel|
|Chainset:||Giant aluminum 38T|
|Chain:||KMC e.9 Sport, e-bike optimized|
|Cassette:||Shimano HG-201 11-36T 9-speed|
|User Interface:||Giant RideControl Charge|