Giant Escape 2 Disc 2018 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information A sleek frame, stylish looks, and robust equipment. The Giant Escape 2 Disc hybrid sports bike is al... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
A sleek frame, stylish looks, and robust equipment. The Giant Escape 2 Disc hybrid sports bike is always ready for the next adventure. Built on a frame made from giant’s own Aluxx grade aluminium, the Escape 2 Disc it lightweight and easy to handle out on the roads. It’s also tough and durable, so you don’t have to feather-wrap it when you park up. Shimano 3x9 speed drivetrain gives you a generous choice when it comes to steep roads
- ALUXX-grade butted aluminium frame keeps the weight down whilst being durable for everyday use
- ALUXX-grade aluminium fork with low-rider rack mounts
- Shimano 3x9-speed drivetrain with Tektro hydraulic disc brakes
- Tektro hydraulic disc brakes give you responsive and powerful braking, come rain or shine
- Giant GX28 disc wheelset with puncture-resistant Giant S-X3 tires
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Silver/Orange
- The Giant Escape 2 Disc hybrid bike is available with 0% APR finance
Transportation, fitness and fun. Escape disc is all these things and more. Choose your mission, hop on and go. With its lightweight ALUXX aluminium frame and smooth, stable 700c wheels, Escape Disc is ticket to on-road versatility. Ride city streets or country roads. For commuting, fitness, or just for the fun of it. Confident upright geometry and a wide range of gears give it a sporty ride quality. Easy handling and powerful disc brakes make it a great choice for navigating city streets or crowded bike paths in all types of weather. Whatever road or path you choose, Escape Disc is always up for the adventure.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16-point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Bars:||Giant Connect Low Rise|
|Front Brake:||Tektro M285 Hydraulic Disc|
|Rear Brake:||Tektro M285 Hydraulic Disc|
|Brake Lever:||Tektro M285|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Tourney|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Altus|
|Rims:||Giant GX28 Disc Wheel Set|
|Front Hub:||Giant Tracker Road|
|Rear Hub:||Giant Tracker Road|
|Front Tyre:||Giant S-X3 Puncture Protect, 700x32|
|Rear Tyre:||Giant S-X3 Puncture Protect, 700x32|
|Seat Post:||Giant Sport|
|Chainset:||Suntour XCE-T318, 28/38/48|
|Bottom Bracket:||Suntour cartridge|
|Cassette:||Shimano HG31, 11x32|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.