Giant FastRoad SL 3 2020 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Smooth and efficient, the Giant FastRoad SL 3 lightweight flyer combines the sporty feel of a road b... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Smooth and efficient, the Giant FastRoad SL 3 lightweight flyer combines the sporty feel of a road bike with the added confidence and control of a flat handlebar setup.
- Advanced SL-Grade alloy frame with balanced flatbar road bike geometry
- Carbon bladed fork for a smoother ride
- Shimano Claris 2x8 speed drivetrain with wide range rear cassette
- Tektro hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power
- Giant S-R2 disc wheelset with 32c tyres
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Medium/Large, Large, X Large
- Colour: Metallic Black
- The Giant FastRoad SL 3 is available with 0% APR finance
The perfect balance of road bike speed and city bike versatility. Built on a lightweight ALUXX SL aluminium frameset, this flat-bar road bike puts the rider in a comfortable position on all rides. The D-Fuse seat post helps smooth out rough roads, and ergo bar ends keep hands comfortable on longer rides. The fast-rolling wheels can fit high-volume tyres (up to 32c) for a smoother ride. Powerful disc brakes provide added control in all types of weather, and easy-to-use rack mounts make FastRoad SL a smart choice for commuting, fitness riding and weekend adventures.
- Light and agile
ALUXX SL aluminium frameset with updated geometry minimises weight and produces a quick, nimble ride quality.
- Smooth and comfortable
Innovative D-Fuse seatpost absorbs road vibrations, and new ergonomically designed bar ends protect your hands, keeping them comfortable on longer rides.
- Easy to accessorise
Smart-mount rack and fender system lets you customise the bike for fitness riding, commuting or long-range adventures.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminum|
|Fork:||Advanced-Grade Composite, alloy OverDrive steerer|
|Bars:||Giant Connect, flat|
|Front Brake:||Tektro HD-R280|
|Rear Brake:||Tektro HD-R280|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Claris|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Claris|
|Rims:||Giant GX Disc|
|Front Hub:||alloy, 28h|
|Rear Hub:||alloy, 28h|
|Front Tyre:||Giant S-R3 AC, puncture protect, 700x32|
|Rear Tyre:||Giant S-R3 AC, puncture protect, 700x32|
|Seat Post:||Giant D-Fuse, alloy|
|Saddle:||Giant Contact (neutral)|
|Chainset:||Prowheel Ounce 521C, 34/50|
|Cassette:||Shimano CS-HG41, 11x34|