Giant Fathom 1 27.5" Mountain Bike 2019 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Giant Fathom represents one of the best value trail hardtails of the moment. A light weight high... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
The Giant Fathom represents one of the best value trail hardtails of the moment. A light weight high-grade aluminium frame with a great descending feel thanks to a 67° head angle. Climbing is efficient with a 73.5° seat tube angle. Simple and efficient Shimano SLX 1x11 drivetrain and hydraulic disc brakes Great spec at a great price, the new Fathom is a perfect choice to expand your singletrack and trail riding skills.
- ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminium frame
- Suntour Axon 32 LO-RC forks with 120mm of plush suspension
- Shimano SLX 1x11 drivetrain offers precise shifting
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes offer consistent stopping power
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large
- Colours: Silver / Charcoal / Neon Orange
- The Giant Fathom 1 27.5 is available with 0% APR finance
Get your dose of singletrack on a fun hardtail that puts you in control. Featuring new wheels and larger tyres, the Fathom helps you climb, corner and descend with confidence.
Proven alloy performance: ALUXX SL aluminium frameset is hand-built in-house by Giant’s world leading aluminium factory.
Traction and stability: Frame geometry is designed to optimise confidence and stable handling and is ideal for rugged, adventurous terrain.
Trail tuned: More relaxed frame geometry and control focused components deliver added precision when riding on the trail.
ALUXX SL Aluminium Technology
This high-performance level, state-of-the-art Aluminium material
is made predominantly from 6011 alloy and delivers best-in-class
strength-to-weight ratios. These framesets also feature unique
welding technologies for a high-performance ride quality.
Giant’s original oversized fork steerer tube technology. Designed
to provide precise front-end steering performance, the system’s
oversized headset bearings (1 1/4” lower and 1 1/8” upper for road,
1 1/2” lower and 1 1/8” upper for mountain) and tapered steerer
tube work in conjunction to provide optimal steering stiffness.
Giant Tubeless System
Integrated Tubeless WheelSystem and tyres delivers improved
efficiency, comfort and control in the most user-friendly and
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminum|
|Fork:||Suntour Axon 32 LO-RC, 120mm travel, tapered steerer, low- compression and rebound adjust, QR 15x110mm|
|Stem:||Giant Connect, 8-degree|
|Bars:||Giant Connect Trail, 780mm x 31.8mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano BR-MT400 180mm, hydraulic disc|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano BR-MT400 160mm, hydraulic disc|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano BL-MT400|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano SLX, Shadow+|
|Shifters:||Shimano SLX, 1x11|
|Rims:||Giant AM 27.5, tubeless ready, sleeve-joint rim, 30mm inner width|
|Front Hub:||Giant Tracker Performance Boost 15x110mm, sealed bearing|
|Rear Hub:||Giant Tracker Sport Boost QR 141, loose ball|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Ardent Race 27.5x2.6, folding, 60 tpi, TR , tubeless|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Ardent Race 27.5x2.6, folding, 60 tpi, TR , tubeless|
|Seat Post:||Giant Contact Switch dropper post with remote lever, 30.9mm|
|Saddle:||Giant Contact Neutral|
|Chainset:||Praxis Cadet, Boost, 30|
|Cassette:||Shimano SLX, 11x46|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flat|