Giant Glory Advanced 1 27.5" Mountain Bike 2017 - Downhill Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description World Cup race proven downhill MTB performance. The Giant Glory Advanced 1 is a full sus DH mountain... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
World Cup race proven downhill MTB performance. The Giant Glory Advanced 1 is a full sus DH mountain bike that delivers the confidence and control you need to take on challenging tracks.
The Advanced-Grade carbon composite frame is the lightest downhill MTB frame that Giant have ever made, yet is still stiffer and stronger than its predecessors. The progressive DH geometry is combined with 200mm of fully active suspension travel that keeps on working efficiently over stutter bumps and big hits alike, even while pedalling and braking.
The super-stiff Fox 40 performance fork up front is perfectly matched to the DHX2 rear shock for balanced suspension control that you can tune to specific track conditions. The Shimano ZEE drivetrain delivers secure shifting and the ZEE brakes deliver powerful stopping control.
Give yourself the Factory Pro DH team treatment with the Giant Glory Advanced 1.
- Advanced-Grade carbon composite frame is lightweight, strong and stiff
- Fox 40 Performance fork offers 200mm of plush suspension travel
- Fox DHX2 shock for refined rear suspension control
- Shimano ZEE groupset for reliable performance
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large
- Colour: Black/Grey/Red
- Weight: 17.5kg, Medium tested (no pedals)
- The Giant Glory Advanced 1 is available with 0% APR finance
The Giant Glory Advanced 1 27.5" 2017 Features are:
Frame: Advanced-Grade Composite, 200mm Maestro Suspension
Rear Shock: Fox DHX2
Fork: Fox 40 Performance Elite, 200mm Travel, FIT4 Damper, Coil, 20mm Thru-Axle
Bars: Giant Contact SL DH, 800mm
Stem: Truvativ Holzfeller Direct Mount
Rear Mech: Shimano Zee
Shifters: Shimano Zee Trigger
Chainset: Shimano Zee, 36 w/ MRP G4 Mini (Alloy Backplate)
Bottom Bracket: Shimano BB80
Cassette: SRAM PG1070 11x26
Chain: KMC X10
Front Brake: Shimano Zee hydraulic disc brakes, 200mm
Rear Brake: Shimano Zee hydraulic disc brakes, 180mm
Rims: Giant P-AM2 Wheelset
Front Hub: Giant PDH 20mm Thru Axle, Sealed Bearing
Rear Hub: Giant PDH 12x150mm, Sealed Bearing
Tyres: Schwalbe Magic Mary, DH, EVO, Vertstar, 27.5x2.35" Front, Schwalbe Magic Mary, DH, EVO, Vertstar, 27.5x2.35" Rear
Seatpost: Giant Contact SL Zero Offset
Pedals: Not Included