Giant Propel Advanced Pro 1 2017 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Wind-slicing aero performance. The Giant Propel Advanced Pro 1 is a road bike that is deigned to get... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Wind-slicing aero performance. The Giant Propel Advanced Pro 1 is a road bike that is deigned to get you to the finish line as quickly as possible.
Tested in the wind tunnel and engineered as a complete system to deliver unbeatable aero road performance. Built for real world racing the down tube is even shaped to aid airflow around water bottles while the Speed Control brake and cable positions are also aero optimised. The Advanced-Grade carbon composite frame is constructed using a modified monocoque technique which keeps the weight down - it’s one of the lightest frame in its class - whilst keeping things stiff and strong.
The OverDrive steerer tubes and full carbon fork deliver precise steering while the PowerCore bottom bracket area ensures that power transfer is immediate even when you really put the hammer down. The Shimano Ultegra 2x11 speed drivetrain delivers silky-smooth shifting and features a semi compact chainset so you can really wind things up when you are going full gas.
Designed for full aero optimisation in road race situations the Giant SLR 1 full carbon aero wheel system offers lightweight rolling performance.
Maximise your aero potential on the Giant Propel Pro 1.
- Advanced-Grade carbon composite aero frame is Di2 ready
- Advanced-Grade full carbon composite fork with OverDrive steerer
- Shimano Ultegra 2x11 speed drivetrain for reliable shifting
- Giant Vector composite seatpost is easy to adjust
- Giant SLR 1 Aero carbon wheel system for aero rolling
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Medium/Large, Large
- Colour: Red/Black
- Weight: 7.6kg, Small tested (no pedals)
- The Giant Propel Advanced Pro 1 is available with 0% APR finance
The Giant Propel Advanced Pro 1 2017 Features are:
Frame: Advanced-Grade Composite, Electronic Ready
Fork: Advanced-Grade Composite, Full-Composite OverDrive 2 Steerer
Bars: Giant Contact SL
Stem: Giant Contact SL
Front Mech: Shimano Ultegra
Rear Mech: Shimano Ultegra
Shifters Shimano Ultegra
Chainset: Shimano Ultegra 36/52
Bottom Bracket: Shimano BB-71 press fit
Cassette: Shimano Ultegra 11x28
Chain: KMC X11EL-1
Front Brake: Giant SpeedControl SL
Rear Brake: Giant SpeedControl SL
Rims: Giant SLR 1 Aero WheelSystem
Tyres: Giant Gavia SL Tubeless, 700x25mm, Folding Front, Giant Gavia SL Tubeless, 700x25mm, Folding Rear
Seatpost: Giant Vector Composite
Pedals: Not Included