Giant Road-E+1 Pro 2018 - Electric Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Electric Road Bikes See the latest products
New in Electric Road Bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Rapid pace. The Giant Road-E+1 Pro sets the pace with its Giant SyncDrive Pro motor and integrated G... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Rapid pace. The Giant Road-E+1 Pro sets the pace with its Giant SyncDrive Pro motor and integrated Giant EnergyPak 500 battery. Both are placed centrally in the frame to optimise weight distribution, giving the Road-E+ 1 Pro superb handling. You won’t have a challenger up hills as the motor will help you along swiftly.
- Lightweight ALUXX-SL frame with integrated motor and battery
- Giant SyncDrive Pro central motor, performance tuned
- Giant EnergyPak 500 lithium-ion battery for longest range
- Shimano Ultegra 2x11 speed drivetrain gives race level performance
- Shimano RS785 disc brakes are powerful and reliable
- Giant PedalPlus 4-sensor Technology
- Giant RideControl EVO display
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large
- Colours: Team Blue
- The Giant Road-E+ 1 Pro is available with 0% APR finance
Accelerate on the open road and take the fast lane with this lively e-bike made for road riding. With its purpose-built geometry, excellent weight distribution and integrated power, Road-E+ keeps you going strong on busy commutes and all sort of road adventures. The SyncDrive Sport motor, PedalPlus 4-sensor technology and RideControl command center, all integrated with a sporty ALUXX SL frameset, make the new Road-E+ a whole new way to experience road riding.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminum|
|Fork:||Advanced composite, OD2 Steerer 1,5"-1 1/4", 12x100QR|
|Stem:||Giant Contact SL OD2|
|Front Brake:||Shimano 785 hydraulic disc, 160mm IceTec rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano 785 hydraulic disc, 160mm IceTec rotor|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano 685 hydraulic disc|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Ultegra|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Ultegra|
|Rims:||Giant P-R2 Disc|
|Front Hub:||Giant Performance Tracker Road, Sealed Bearing|
|Rear Hub:||Giant Performance Tracker Road, Sealed Bearing|
|Spokes:||Sapim E-Lite, e-bike optimized|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Durano 32-622 (28 x 1.25) RaceGuard|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Durano 32-622 (28 x 1.25) RaceGuard|
|Seat Post:||Giant Contact Composite 27,2mm|
|Chainset:||Giant custom forged by FSA, 34/50|
|Bottom Bracket:||Integrated into motor|
|Chain:||KMC X.11e, e-bike specific|
|Cassette:||Shimano 105 11-32, 11-Speed|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.