Giant Stratos Lite NXT Varia Photochromic Cycling Glasses
- ShowProduct Information Lighter Weight, Better Performance. From endless climbs in blinding sun to fast descents in constant... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Size Chart
- Show Cycling Glasses Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Lighter Weight, Better Performance. From endless climbs in blinding sun to fast descents in constantly changing light, the new Stratos Lite offers a lightweight edge and a clear road ahead when your sights are set on the podium.
- Stratos Lite designs feature a lighter, thinner frame that is lighter than its predecessors, Stratos+ and Stratos, to provide a wider variety of options for cyclists to match their riding style
- Stratos Lite lenses are developed in partnership with the Essilor® Sun Solution™, which was founded in Italy and has over 40 years of expertise in the sun lens industry
- Lightweight, durable Grilamid TR90 frame can be shaped according to your face shape and is super resilient against impacts
- Adjustable temple tips allow for a customized comfort fit to keep glasses perfectly in place
- Nose pad and ear socks feature soft, anti-slip, non-toxic silicone rubber material
- Includes two sizes of nose pads customize fit to your face
- Quick, interchangeable lens design
- Replaceable ear socks
- Size: One size fits all
- Lens: NXT VARIA™: Cat.1-3 (light Transmission 17%-77%), grey
- Package contents: Giant eyewear case, soft microfiber bag, 2 sizes of nose pads
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Giant Men's Clothing Size Guide
Use the Giant size chart to find the best fit for you
Metric Sizing (cm)
|S||93 - 98||77.5 - 82.5||93 - 98|
|M||99 - 104||84 - 89||99 - 104|
|L||105.5 - 110.5||90 - 95||105.5 - 110.5|
|XL||112 - 117||96.5 - 104||112 - 117|
|XXL||118 - 123||105.5 - 113||118 - 123|
Imperial Sizing (inches)
|S||36.5" - 38.5"||30.5" - 32.5"||36.5" - 38.5"|
|M||39" - 41"||33" - 35"||39" - 41"|
|L||41.5" - 43.5"||35.5" - 37.5"||41.5" - 43.5"|
|XL||44" - 46"||38" - 41"||44" - 46"|
|XXL||46.5" - 48.5"||41.5" - 44.5"||46.5" - 48.5"|
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Cycling Glasses Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.