Giant Surge Comp Road Shoes
- ShowProduct Information Pump Up Performance.A more comfortable fit, better performance on climbs, sprinting or pushing your ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Size Chart
- Show Road Shoe Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Pump Up Performance.
A more comfortable fit, better performance on climbs, sprinting or pushing your limits on long road rides. That’s what you can expect from the new Surge Comp. Giant’s Dynamic Cycling Fit combines our MES with a QuickFit™ upper to deliver unbeatable comfort, power and performance.
- Non-woven PU upper material with stitched seams offers optimal support, reduced weight while conforming to virtually every foot type
- Die cut perforations provide effective ventilation helping to promote a balanced climate for the feet
- Unique on-the-fly micro-adjustment BOA system closure integrates with the ExoWrap to support to every foot and arch type
- Exclusive to Giant, Slip-Last construction allows the forefoot to be stiff while enabling torsional rotation of the rear and mid foot
- Cycling-specific performance last enhances efficiency and overall performance
- Exclusive ExoBeam technology with injection nylon long fiber carbon plate offers efficient heel-to-toe stiffness while allowing the lower leg and heel to move independently of the forefoot and pedal
- Redesigned ExoBeam technology produces better pedaling efficiency while reducing strain on the knee and ankle joints
- Injection molded TPU removable heel element and fixed toe protect the ExoBeam plate from wear
- Secure heel fit design
- Removable sockliner with TransTextura Plus™ antimicrobial layer to help promote a balanced foot climate
- Weight: 315g each (Size 43)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Giant Men's Clothing Size Guide
Use the Giant size chart to find the best fit for you
Metric Sizing (cm)
|S||93 - 98||77.5 - 82.5||93 - 98|
|M||99 - 104||84 - 89||99 - 104|
|L||105.5 - 110.5||90 - 95||105.5 - 110.5|
|XL||112 - 117||96.5 - 104||112 - 117|
|XXL||118 - 123||105.5 - 113||118 - 123|
Imperial Sizing (inches)
|S||36.5" - 38.5"||30.5" - 32.5"||36.5" - 38.5"|
|M||39" - 41"||33" - 35"||39" - 41"|
|L||41.5" - 43.5"||35.5" - 37.5"||41.5" - 43.5"|
|XL||44" - 46"||38" - 41"||44" - 46"|
|XXL||46.5" - 48.5"||41.5" - 44.5"||46.5" - 48.5"|
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Road Shoe Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.