Comfortable, agile, light and fast on-road race performance. The Giant TCR Advanced Pro carbon fibre race bike can take your road ambitions to the next level.
The front triangle is made in one piece leaving no joins and less material to provide an incredibly light yet very stiff frame. Proven and reliable Shimano Ultegra Di2 drivetrain with tubeless set up from new. Full carbon fork, carbon wheels and seatpost. Class-leading hydraulic disc brakes to add year-round versatility to this respected, established and ready to race bike
- Advanced-grade full carbon fibre frame and fork with carbon steerer
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 2x11 drivetrain with Giant Power Pro Double Sided Power Metre
- Giant tubeless full composite wheel system gives less rolling resistance
- Shimano hydraulic brakes for confident stopping power
- Race geometry to maximise efficiency
- Sizes: S, M, M/L, L
- Colours: Metallic Blue / Black / Chrome
- The Giant TCR Advanced Pro 0 Disc is available with 0% APR finance
This unbeatable all-rounder is lightweight, ultra-efficient and always in control. From the steepest climbs to the fastest descents — in all conditions and any weather — TCR Advanced Pro Disc takes it to the next level.
Pro-level race efficiency: With the highest pedalling stiffness-to-weight ratio of any bike in its class, this frameset is engineered to give Giant pro road racers superior climbing efficiency and sprint stiffness to compete in any terrain.
Total control: Integrated disc brakes deliver smooth, powerful stopping power and modulation for added control in variable weather and road conditions. Flat mounts and thru-axles boost stiffness and improve overall handling.
Speed and compliance: The Variant composite seatpost and Giant WheelSystem with tubeless tyres combine for a smooth ride and low rolling resistance
Advanced Composite Technology
High-performance grade raw carbon material is used to produce this custom frame material in our own composite factory with a high stiffness-to-weight ratio. The front triangle of these framesets is assembled and moulded as one continuous piece in a proprietary manufacturing process called Modified Monocoque Construction.
Compact Road Design
Introduced by Giant with the professional Team ONCE in the 1990s, Compact Road revolutionised the look and feel of high-performance road bikes forever. A downward sloping top tube (from the head tube to the seat tube) creates smaller front and rear triangles for a lighter, stiffer bike. It also makes it easier for riders of all sizes to have a perfect fit.
The most advanced steerer tube technology in today’s Giant bikes. Designed to offer unprecedented front-end steering performance, the system’s oversized headset bearings (1 1/2” lower, 1 1/4” upper) and tapered steerer tube work in harmony to provide supreme steering stiffness.
This proprietary seatpost design offers an optimised balance of lightweight, superior ride quality and simple adjustment to enhance the total race performance of the TCR road range.
Giant’s chain stay-integrated, wireless data transmitter. The removable transmitter sends wheel speed and cadence information directly to any ANT+ or Bluetooth compatible computer.
Giant Tubeless System
Integrated Tubeless WheelSystem and tyres delivers improved efficiency, comfort and control in the most user-friendly and reliable system.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)