Giant Trance 1 27.5" Mountain Bike 2019 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information From rowdy descents to technical climbs. The Giant Trance 1 is a well-rounded mountain bike that com... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
From rowdy descents to technical climbs. The Giant Trance 1 is a well-rounded mountain bike that combines 140mm of fully active full suspension travel with a hard hitting 150mm Fox 36 fork. This makes the Trance supremely capable on challenging descents while still being lightweight enough for all-day-long MTB adventures. From enduro to XC the Trance can do it all.
- ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminium frame is robust and lightweight
- Fox Performance DPX2 shock offers composed control for the 140mm of rear suspension travel
- Fox 36 Performance Elite fork delivers 150mm of hard hitting suspension travel
- SRAM GX Eagle 1x12 speed drivetrain for intuitive gear shifting
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for confident stopping power
- Giant AM 27.5, tubeless ready wheelset
- Dropper post to make the most of every trail section
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large
- Colours: Metallic Blue
- The Giant Trance 1 is available with 0% APR finance
When it comes to riding hard and fast on challenging off-road terrain, there’s almost nothing this ambitious trail bike can’t do. From steep, technical climbs to rowdy descents, you’re ready for anything with Trance.
27.5 agility and control: 27.5-inch wheels balance agility and control giving you the ability to roll over rugged terrain, flick the bike at speed, change lines and explode out of corners.
Latest suspension tech: Updated Maestro rear suspension features a trunnion mount shock with a longer stroke and smoother feel. With 140mm of rear travel (and 150mm up front) it has the new Advanced Forged Composite upper rocker arm for increased stiffness and strength plus lower overall frame weight.
Trail-tuned chassis: The lightweight, stiff and durable ALUXX SL aluminium frameset features updated geometry to give you confidence on technical trails. The result is agile and efficient climbing plus added control for trails ranging from chunky singletrack to flowy high-speed descents.
ALUXX SL Aluminium Technology
This high-performance level, state-of-the-art Aluminium material is made predominantly from 6011 alloy and delivers best-in-class strength-to-weight ratios. These framesets also feature unique welding technologies for a high-performance ride quality.
Maestro Suspension Technology
Four strategically positioned pivot points and two linkages all work together to create a single floating pivot for the most active, efficient and independent suspension system on the trail.
Advanced Forged Composite Technology
A state-of-the-art high-pressure moulding process is used to produce complex-shaped carbon fibre components that are lighter, stiffer and stronger than similar components made from aluminium. This technology is used in critical performance parts such as Maestro Suspension rocker links.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminum, 140mm travel|
|Fork:||Fox 36 Float Performance Elite, 150mm travel, FIT4 Damper, Boost 15x110mm KaBolt, tapered steerer|
|Rear Shock:||Fox Float DPX2, Performance, trunnion mount|
|Stem:||Giant Contact SL 35|
|Bars:||Giant Contact SL TR35, 780x35mm, 20mm rise, AL7075|
|Front Brake:||SRAM Guide R 180mm, hydraulic disc|
|Rear Brake:||SRAM Guide R 180mm, hydraulic disc|
|Brake Lever:||SRAM Guide R|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM GX Eagle|
|Shifters:||SRAM GX Eagle, 1x12|
|Rims:||Giant AM 27.5, tubeless ready, sleeve-joint rim, 30mm inner width|
|Front Hub:||Giant Tracker Performance Boost 15x110mm, sealed bearing|
|Rear Hub:||Giant Tracker Performance, Boost 12x148, sealed bearing, XD Driver Body|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis high Roller II 27.5x2.5 WT, 60 tpi, 3C, EXO, TR, tubeless|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis high Roller II 27.5x2.4, 60 tpi, 3C, EXO, TR, tubeless|
|Seat Post:||Giant Contact Switch S dropper post with remote lever, 30.9mm|
|Saddle:||Giant Contact SL Neutral|
|Chainset:||TruVativ Descendent 6k Eagle Dub, Boost, 32|
|Bottom Bracket:||SRAM GXP Dub Press Fit|
|Chain:||SRAM XG-1275 Eagle|
|Cassette:||SRAM GX Eagle, 10x50|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flat|