Giant Trance Advanced 0 27.5" Mountain Bike 2017 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Engineered for speed on technical trails. The Giant Trance Advanced 0 is a lightweight carbon full s... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Engineered for speed on technical trails. The Giant Trance Advanced 0 is a lightweight carbon full sus trail MTB that descends with the confidence of an enduro mountain bike yet climbs like an XC race machine.
The all new Advanced-Grade carbon composite frame is now stronger and lighter. The new Trunnion shock mount has allowed for a more compact design while the Advanced Forged Composite Rocker further reduces weight while increasing stiffness. The Boost hub spacing (110 front/148 rear) improves wheel stiffness and offers more tyre clearance for the trail optimized 27.5” TRX 0 carbon composite MTB wheels.
The RockShox Pike RCT3 fork up front offers 150mm of plush suspension travel with the stiffness you need for taking on technically demanding trails. Controlling the Maestro suspension platform is the RockShox Super Deluxe RC3 which offers 140mm of fully active rear suspension travel that keeps on working even while pedalling and braking.
Offering slick, precise shifting with silent running and unbeatable chain security is the SRAM XO1 Eagle 1x12 speed drivetrain. This gives you a massive 500% gear range for taking on all the terrain on the mountain. SRAM Guide Ultimate brakes deliver refined stopping power.
The Giant Trance Advanced 0 is a lightweight, agile and incredibly versatile trail mountain bike.
- Advanced-Grade carbon composite frame with dialled trail geometry for a confident ride
- BOOST hub spacing for increased stiffness and tyre clearance
- RockShox Pike RCT3fork with 150mm of plush suspension travel
- RockShox Super Deluxe RC3 shock controls the fully active Maestro suspension system
- Giant TRX 0 carbon composite wheels for rapid rolling
- SRAM XO1 Eagle 1x12 speed drivetrain for a 500% gear range
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large,
- Colour: Blue/Black
- The Giant Trance Advanced 0 is available with 0% APR finance
The Giant Trance Advanced 0 27.5" 2017 Features are:
Frame: Advanced-Grade Composite, Advanced Forged Composite Upper Rocker, 140mm Maestro Suspension
Rear Shock: RockShox Super Deluxe RC3, Trunnion Mount
Fork: RockShox Pike RCT3 Solo Air, 150mm Travel, Boost 15x110, Maxle Stealth, Tapered
Bars: Giant Contact SLR Trail, 750mm
Stem: Giant Contact SL
Rear Mech: SRAM XO1 Eagle
Shifters: SRAM XO1 Eagle
Chainset: SRAM XO1 Eagle 34T w/ MRP Guide
Bottom Bracket: SRAM GXP Press Fit
Cassette: SRAM XO1 Eagle 10x50
Chain: SRAM XO1 Eagle
Front Brake: SRAM Guide Ultimate hydraulic disc brakes, 180mm
Rear Brake: SRAM Guide Ultimate hydraulic disc brakes, 160mm
Rims: Giant TRX 0 27.5 Composite Boost WheelSystem
Front Hub: Giant TRX 0 27.5 Composite WheelSystem Boost 15x110
Rear Hub: Giant TRX 0 27.5 Composite WheelSystem Boost 12x148
Tyres: Schwalbe Nobby Nic 27.5x2.35" Snakeskin TL Easy Trailstar Front, Schwalbe Nobby Nic 27.5x2.25" Snakeskin TL Easy Pacestar Rear
Seatpost: Giant Contact SL Switch-R Dropper Post
Pedals: Not Included