Giant Trance Advanced 2 27.5" Mountain Bike 2017 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Climb faster and descend with more control. The Giant Trance Advanced 2 is a full sus carbon trail m... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
Climb faster and descend with more control. The Giant Trance Advanced 2 is a full sus carbon trail mountain bike that is perfect for ripping out laps of your favourite trail network yet is still lightweight enough for cross country adventures.
The all new Advanced-Grade carbon composite frame is now stronger and lighter. The new Trunnion shock mount has allowed for a more compact design while the Advanced Forged Composite Rocker further reduces weight while increasing stiffness. The Boost hub spacing (110 front/148 rear) improves wheel stiffness and offers more tyre clearance for the trail optimized 27.5” TRX carbon composite MTB wheels.
The Rock Shox Yari RC fork gives you 150mm of plush suspension travel up front to soak up the big hits on the trail. The Maestro rear suspension platform offers 140mm of fully active rear suspension travel that keeps on working even while pedalling and braking.
Offering easy shifting over a wide range of gears is the SRAM GX 1x11 speed drivetrain. SRAM Guide R brakes give you easy confident stopping power while the Giant Contact SL dropper post allows you to make the most of every trail section.
Climb like an xc racer and descend like an enduro pro on the Giant Trance Advanced 2.
- Advanced-Grade carbon composite frame with dialled trail geometry for a confident ride
- BOOST hub spacing for increased stiffness and tyre clearance
- RockShox Yari fork with 150mm of plush suspension travel
- RockShox Deluxe RT shock controls the fully active Maestro suspension system
- Giant TRX carbon composite wheels for rapid rolling
- SRAM GX 1x11 speed drivetrain for easy shifting over a wide gear range
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large,
- Colour: Charcoal/Orange/Green
- The Giant Trance Advanced 2 is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||Advanced-Grade Composite, Advanced Forged Composite Upper Rocker, 140mm Maestro Suspension|
|Fork:||RockShox Yari RC Solo Air, 150mm Travel, Boost 15x110 Maxle Stealth, Tapered|
|Rear Shock:||RockShox Deluxe RT, Trunnion Mount|
|Bars:||Giant Contact Trail, 740mm|
|Front Brake:||SRAM Guide R hydraulic disc brakes, 180mm|
|Rear Brake:||SRAM Guide R hydraulic disc brakes, 160mm|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM GX|
|Rims:||TRX 1 27.5 Composite Boost WheelSystem|
|Front Hub:||Giant TRX 1 27.5 Composite WheelSystem Boost 15x110|
|Rear Hub:||Giant TRX 1 27.5 Composite WheelSystem Boost 12x148|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Nobby Nic 27.5x2.35" Snakeskin TL Easy Trailstar|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Nobby Nic 27.5x2.25" Snakeskin TL Easy Pacestar|
|Seat Post:||Giant Contact SL Switch-R Dropper Post|
|Chainset:||SRAM GX 30T|
|Bottom Bracket:||SRAM GXP Press Fit|
|Cassette:||SRAM XG-1150 10x42|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.
Giant Trance Advanced 2 27.5" Mountain Bike 2017 - Trail Full Suspension MTB Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
very good build quality. i like the large size as it suits my ride style. at 5 10" i could easily had a medium size but opted for more stability on trails, i`m not the most experienced but i haven`t found anything to fault so far.
very good build quality. i like the large size as it suits my ride style. at 5 10" i could easily had a medium size but opted for more stability on trails, i`m not the most experienced but i haven`t found anything to fault so far.Close review