Giant Trinity Advanced Pro 0 2017 - Triathlon Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Triathlon bikes See the latest products
New in Triathlon bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description A technological powerhouse, the Giant Trinity Advanced Pro 0 is an aerodynamically efficient Triathl... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
A technological powerhouse, the Giant Trinity Advanced Pro 0 is an aerodynamically efficient Triathlon bike built to win.
The Advanced grade carbon composite frame is lightweight and stiff, efficiently transferring power to the road. Created using Computational Fluid Dynamics and wind tunnel testing, the aerodynamics will make sure the bike slices through the air like an arrow.
The AeroVault System is engineered as a complete unit for hydration and storage, making sure your hydration is a top priority. The Integrated front hydration offers 450ml for a Small and 700ml for the Medium and Large, the Toptube storage gives 290ml for edibles and spares and the Downtube water bottle is 440ml.
The wireless, electronic shifting offered by the SRAM E-Tap 2x11 drivetrain is top of the range and gives crisp and accurate shifting without the need to worry about cables, wires or messy maintenance. Rolling on Giant P-SL2 tyres, you won’t need to worry about punctures with the Flat Guard technology.
Go for the best with the Giant Trinity Advanced Pro 0 tri bike.
- Advanced grade carbon composite frame for lightweight construction
- Computational Fluid Dynamics wind tunnel tested for aero efficiency
- AeroSystem Shaping Technology used for integrated hydration system
- SRAM Red E-Tap with Blips 2x11 wireless electronic shifting is crisp and precise
- Giant P-A2 wheels give fast, lightweight rolling
- Size: S, M, L
- Colour: Blue/Black
- The Giant Trinity Advanced Pro 0 is available on 0% APR finance
The Giant Trinity Advanced Pro 0 2017 Features are:
Frame: Advanced-Grade Composite
Fork: AeroDrive Tri, Advanced-grade composite, Hybrid steerer
Bars: Giant Trinity Composite Base Bar
Stem: Trinity Alloy
Front Mech: SRAM Red E-Tap
Rear Mech: SRAM Red E-Tap
Shifters SRAM Red E-Tap with Blips
Chainset: SRAM Red 36/52
Bottom Bracket: SRAM GXP press fit
Cassette: SRAM XG1190 11x28
Chain: SRAM Red
Front Brake: Giant SpeedControl SL
Rear Brake: Giant SpeedControl SL
Rims: Giant P-A2 Wheel Set
Front Hub: Giant Performance Tracker Road, Sealed Bearing
Rear Hub: Giant Performance Tracker Road, Sealed Bearing
Spokes: Sapim Race
Tyres: Giant P-SL2, Flat Guard, Front and Rear Specific, 700x25mm Front - Giant P-SL2, Flat Guard, Front and Rear Specific, 700x25mm Rear
Seatpost: Trinity Composite
Pedals: Not Included