Giant XTC Advanced 29er 3 Mountain Bike 2017 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information A stiff and lightweight MTB. The Giant XTC Advanced 29er 3 hardtail is a bike built to tackle climbs... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
A stiff and lightweight MTB. The Giant XTC Advanced 29er 3 hardtail is a bike built to tackle climbs with ease and flow down mountain descents.
The Advanced-grade composite hardtail frame is the heart of the XTC. Strong and lightweight, the 29” wheeled frame is built to tackle the most difficult cross country tracks in the world. It is stiff and responsive, yet compliant to take on the rocks and roots of the difficult terrain it is meant to ride.
The SRAM NX1 1x11 speed drivetrain gives you plenty of choice to ride to the top with energy to enjoy doing down. With 100mm of controlled suspension, the Suntour Raidon will soften your ride, giving you greater comfort.
Boost hub spacing (110mm front/148mm rear) allows for a stiffer wheel build as well as offering you the opportunity of changing the 29” wheels for 27.5+ and massive tyres, should you be feeling wild.
Race your friends to the top with the Giant XTC Advanced 29er 3.
- Advanced-Grade Composite frame is lightweight and stiff
- Boost spacing (110 Front/148 Rear) gives room for variety
- Suntour Raidon gives 100mm of controlled travel
- SRAM NX1 1x11 speed drivetrain gives a wide gear range
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Deep Blue/White/Blue
- The Giant XTC Advanced 29er 3 is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||Advanced-Grade Composite with Horizontal Dropouts|
|Fork:||Suntour Raidon LO-R,15x100, 100mm Travel, Tapered|
|Bars:||Giant Connect Trail, 730 x 31.8mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano 365 hydraulic disc brakes, 180mm|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano 365 hydraulic disc brakes, 160mm|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano M365|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM NX|
|Rims:||Giant XC3 29" Wheelset|
|Front Hub:||Giant Tracker 15x100, Sealed Bearing|
|Rear Hub:||Giant Tracker Boost 12x148, Sealed Bearing|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Racing Ralph 29x2.25", Folding Performance Folding|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Racing Ralph 29x2.25", Folding Performance Folding|
|Seat Post:||Giant Connect 27.2mm|
|Chainset:||SRAM NX 30T|
|Bottom Bracket:||SRAM GXP Press Fit|
|Cassette:||SRAM PG1130 11x42|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.