Giro Factor Techlace Road Cycling Shoes 2018
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road shoes See the latest products
RRP: £219.99 Save £64.99
RRP: £179.99 Save £30.00
New in Road shoes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Revolution Of The SpeciesThe Factor Techlace is a race-bred cycling shoe that couples the benefits o... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Revolution Of The Species
The Factor Techlace is a race-bred cycling shoe that couples the benefits of our Techlace system with the easy adjustment of a Boa dial, plus the performance you expect from Giro - all at an impressively low weight of 210 grams (size 42.5). The Techlace system replaces D-rings and other hardware with laces, providing a more supple feel across the forefoot, and the laces can be easily replaced if damaged. The Boa IP1 dial offers fast, intuitive adjustment in 1mm increments when tightening or loosening. The Factor Techlace upper is constructed with Evofibre SL, which is durable yet highly breathable. Inside the shoe, our Super Natural Fit foot bed features adjustable arch supports to personalize fit, comfort and pedalling efficiency. Power transfer is bolstered by the Easton EC90 SLX2 carbon fibre outsole, which is among the lightest, thinnest and stiffest pedalling platforms on the road, giving you a direct connection to the pedals.
- Upper: One-piece upper design, Premium Evofiber SL breathable Teijin microfiber, Techlace + Boa IP1 dial (1mm +/- with macro release)
- Outsole: Easton EC90 SLX2 high-modulus carbon, Steel hardware, Replaceable heel pads
- Footbed: Supernatural Fit Kit with adjustable arch support, X-Static anti-microbial fibre, Travel bag included
- Weight: 210 grams (size 42.5)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.