Giro Feature MIPS MTB Cycling Helmet 2016
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in MTB helmets See the latest products
New in MTB helmets
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Evolution Of Coverage And Performance For Long-Travel Trail RidingThe Feature™ MIPS starts with ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionThe Evolution Of Coverage And Performance For Long-Travel Trail Riding
The Feature™ MIPS starts with a low-profile shape with more coverage than traditional XC helmets, and channelled vents that radiate heat up and out when you're climbing at lower speeds. The single-piece In-Mold shell enhances durability, yet keeps weight to a minimum. When you're ready to drop-in, MIPS offers an additional measure of protection in certain impacts and our rugged In-Form fit system offers one-handed fit and stability adjustment. With the Feature MIPS you can dial-in the feel and focus on the trail ahead. All Giro helmets are designed to reduce as much energy as possible while meeting and exceeding stringent safety standards.
The goal of Giro's MIPS-equipped helmets is to reduce rotational forces. Giro believes that helmets equipped with this technology can reduce the amount of rotational force that may be transferred to rider's brain in certain impacts. Learn more about MIPS in the video below.
- Adjustable moto-style visor
- In-Mold Polycarbonate Shell with EPS liner
- 12 Vents with internal channeling