Giro Selector Triathlon Cycling Helmet
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road helmets See the latest products
New in Road helmets
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information As tested and developed with ProTour teams in the Tour de France Giros new high-end time trial helme... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionAs tested and developed with ProTour teams in the Tour de France Giros new high-end time trial helmet, the Selector is the fastest production aero helmet available
- The Selector allows a rider to customize the helmet to optimize their aerodynamics
- The Selector comes equipped with two aerodynamic lowers: a tall lower that is 45 mm high and a short lower which is 10 mm
- The tail of the helmet should sit as close to the riders back as possible in order to reduce drag; by providing lowers with different heights, the rider can 'select' the lower that minimizes the gap between the tail of the helmet and their back, greatly improving their ability to slice through the wind and conquer the clock
- Also includes a Snap-on Grey / Smoke Aerodynamic Eye Shield in the box, with a clear lens also available separately
- RocLoc TT Fit System
- Durable, flexible ear pad design
- Removable EVA side pads for width customization
- Ultra-light slimline fixed position webbing
- X-Static padding
- Waterslide decals
- Certified to CE EN1078
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.