Giro Synthe MIPS Road Helmet 2019
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road helmets See the latest products
New in Road helmets
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Giro Synthe MIPS road helmet is the pinnacle of design, combining the performance gains of aero ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Giro Synthe MIPS road helmet is the pinnacle of design, combining the performance gains of aero efficiency and lightweight with great cooling power to enhance your comfort and efficiency.
The compact form slips through the air with ease across multiple yaw and head angles and offers greater cooling power than the Aeon.
Key features include the Roc Loc Air fit system with 2-way fit tuning and Aero Mesh Panels with a dedicated port for securely docking sunglasses as you ride. Synthe MIPS models are available with the Multi-Directional Impact Protection System. We believe MIPS can redirect energy and provide more protection in certain impacts.
- Featherweight webbing with Slimline buckle
- Ponytail compatible
- MIPS equipped (optional)
- Construction: In-mold polycarbonate shell with EPS liner, Thermoformed SL Roll Cage reinforcement
- Fit System: Roc Loc Air
- Vents: 26 Wind Tunnel vents with internal channelling
- Weight: 254g (CE Medium)
- Features: Featherweight Webbing with Slimline buckle, Roll Cage internal reinforcement, Ponytail compatible, MIPS equipped
- Construction: In-mold polycarbonate shell with EPS liner, Thermoformed SL reinforcement
- Fit System: Roc Loc Air
- Ventilation: 26 Wind Tunnel vents with internal channeling
All Giro helmets are designed to reduce as much energy as possible while meeting and exceeding stringent safety standards.
The goal of Giro’s MIPS-equipped helmets is to reduce rotational forces. Giro believes that helmets equipped with this technology can reduce the amount of rotational force that may be transferred to rider’s brain in certain impacts. Learn more about MIPS in the video above.
ROC LOC AIR FIT SYSTEM
This revolutionary fit system adds a new dimension to helmet performance by enhancing cooling, as well as fit comfort and stability. Using a patented design that suspends the helmet just slightly off the top of the skull, Roc Loc Air allows cool airflow to pass directly over your head, further enhancing the performance of vents and internal channeling that exhaust heat out of the helmet.
Fit and feel adjustments mimic the Roc Loc 5, allowing you to easily custom tune fit tension and fore-aft tilt of the helmet in seconds using a single hand.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.