GoPro Dual Hero System
- ShowProduct Information Capture a wide variety of content with the Dual HERO System. The tandem housing holds two HERO3+ Bla... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Cameras Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionCapture a wide variety of content with the Dual HERO System. The tandem housing holds two HERO3+ Black Edition cameras (sold separately), enabling you to capture full-resolution video and photos simultaneously with uncompromised image quality. You can also record synchronized footage to convert to 3D using GoPro Studio editing software, available via free download here. Single interface control allows one camera to control the other's settings and modes for convenient shooting. Waterproof to 197' (60m).
- Tandem housing holds two HERO3+ Black Edition cameras (sold separately)
- Capture full-resolution videos and photos simultaneously with uncompromised image quality
- Record synchronized 2D video or photos to convert to 3D using free GoPro Studio editing software
- Single interface control enables one camera to control the other's modes and settings
- Waterproof to 197' (60m)
- Integrated Mini USB port enables data offload, battery charging and live-feed video when used with the included Skeleton Backdoor
- Includes two sets of Curved + Flat Adhesive Mounts for mounting to your gear
- Includes two pairs of 3D anaglyph glasses for viewing your 3D content
- Compatible with most GoPro mounts
- Compatible with the GoPro App, Smart Remote and Wi-Fi Remote (sold separately)
- Dual HERO System Housing
- Standard + Skeleton Backdoors
- 2 Curved + 2 Flat Adhesive Mounts
- 3D Anaglyph Glasses (2 pairs)
- Sync Cable
- USB Cable
- Assorted Mounting Hardware
- GoPro Studio software available via free download
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey. We are no longer delivering to Northern Ireland.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.
You may also like...
Finance provider options available