GoPro Floaty Backdoor
- ShowProduct Information This easy-to-spot flotation attaches directly to the housing backdoor to keep your GoPro afloat. Gre... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Cameras Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionThis easy-to-spot flotation attaches directly to the housing backdoor to keep your GoPro afloat. Great for snorkeling, surfing, wakeboarding or other deep-water activity. Includes two adhesive anchors and camera tethers for added security in extreme conditions.
- Easy-to-spot flotation attaches directly to the housing backdoor
- Great for snorkeling, surfing, wakeboarding or other deep-water activity
- Includes two adhesive anchors and camera tethers for added security in extreme conditions
- Includes spare backdoors for the Standard Housing and Dive Housing
- Compatibility: HERO4, HERO3+, HERO3, HERO, HD HERO2, Original HD HERO
- Dive Housing Backdoor
- Standard Housing Backdoor
- 2 Adhesive Anchors
- 2 Camera
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.