Goodr Bosleys Basset Hound Dreams - The OG Sunglasses
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Standard glasses See the latest products
New in Standard glasses
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Classic shape with new levels of style and performance. We designed these shades to look good and fi... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Classic shape with new levels of style and performance. We designed these shades to look good and fit comfortably on your face whether you're haulin' ass down a mountain trail or drinking beers in a Mexican cantina.
Bosley, dog of goodr, is a living (for now) legend at 91. What does Bosley, King of Hounds, dream about? Whatever he f@cking wants. Fun fact: in his youth he produced belly button lint, a substance luckier than leprechaun's blood. As the lint-well is no longer producing, we present these Hound-Shell goodrs, a close second.
NO SLIP. NO BOUNCE. ALL FUN.
- No Slip - We use special grip coating to construct our frame to help eliminate slippage when sweating.
- No Bounce - Our frame is snug and light-weight, with a comfortable fit to prevent bouncing while running.
- No Leopards - Plus, no one wearing goodr running sunglasses has ever been attacked by a leopard (as far as we know).
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.