Goodr Gangrene Runners Toe - The OG Sunglasses
- ShowProduct Information Classic shape with new levels of style and performance. We designed these shades to look good and fi... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Cycling Glasses Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Classic shape with new levels of style and performance. We designed these shades to look good and fit comfortably on your face whether you're haulin' ass down a mountain trail or drinking beers in a Mexican cantina.
If you don't have gangrene runner's toe, you're a little bitch. So lace up, hit the road, and make it so. These green and blue shades will be waiting for you.
NO SLIP. NO BOUNCE. ALL FUN.
- No Slip - We use special grip coating to construct our frame to help eliminate slippage when sweating.
- No Bounce - Our frame is snug and light-weight, with a comfortable fit to prevent bouncing while running.
- No Leopards - Plus, no one wearing goodr running sunglasses has ever been attacked by a leopard (as far as we know).
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Cycling Glasses Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.