Goodr Stop and Smell the Rosé - Runway Sunglasses
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Standard glasses See the latest products
New in Standard glasses
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information RUNWAY GOODRS: RUNNING! FASHION! Runway goodrs have all the running performance benefits with a univ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
RUNWAY GOODRS: RUNNING! FASHION!
Runway goodrs have all the running performance benefits with a universally flattering, high-fashion cateye shape. Have your cateye and eat it too!
Stop and Smell the Rosé will have you looking at the world through Champion-colored glasses. That's right, these pastel pink shades with pink lenses are the signature pair for goodr Flamboyance member, Kara Goucher, two-time O-word* and world-class rosé drinker.
HIGH FASHION SHADES, MADE FOR RUNNING.
- No Slip - Our lightly-textured silicone earpieces use the all-new goodr Cat Tongue Technology to offer enhanced protection against slippage.
- No Bounce - Our frame is crafted to be feather-weight, yet snug, with a comfortable fit to prevent bouncing when running.
- All Polarised - Glare-reducing, polarised lenses and UV400 protection that blocks 100% of those harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- All Fashion - Look like a model while you're running. Isn't that why you're taking all those running selfies?
- No Catcalls - We aspire to the day we can guarantee that you won't be whistled at on the street; sadly, we cannot make that guarantee. We CAN, however, guarantee that no person wearing Runway goodrs has ever been telephoned by a cat.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.