Agent Apple was created because people asked us for an alcohol based degreaser for its power.
Secondly, many degreasers on the market are petroleum based with only a little bit of orange in.
We wanted to make a citrus degreaser without the petrochemicals and dirty smell.
- Made in Britain
- Utilizes citrus extracts and plant based alcohol
- Super strong
- Petrochemical free
Why degrease your chain?
Layer upon layer of chain lube can build up into a mess. Pollution in the air can pollute your chain, and mud and road dirt can also make it dirty. A clean chain with oil can be over 99% efficient.
How to use Agent Apple
- Remove the chain or other item to be degreased
- Find a pot about the same size. For chains, use a flat wide container - like the bottom of the Eco Rider Deluxe set tub. Flatten the chain into a big spiral.
- Pour Agent Apple over the item to be degreased.
- Leave the item in Agent Apple for two hours. You can see it get to work within 10 minutes, breaking off grime.
- Get a small old toothbrush and lightly scrub off any remaining bits of grime.
- Thoroughly rinse the chain or other item with water, or even clean with bike cleaner and water then leave to dry before putting back on your bike.