Guee Donut Rear Light
- ShowProduct Information Key Features: High brightness and multiple flash mode, giving the best visibility Smart Memory: the ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Rear Lights Buying Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- High brightness and multiple flash mode, giving the best visibility
- Smart Memory: the light remains the last selected mode for next usage.
- Multiple mounting e.g. backpack, school bag, trekking pole, seatpost, etc.
- Fits round & aero tubing
- Compact and tool free design, ideal for use on and off the bike.
- Built-in li-poly battery can be recharged via Micro-USB charge port.
- Modes: 5 modes (Steady/ flash/ meteor/ circle/ breathing)
- LED: Bright red LED
- Battery: 3.7V Li-Poly rechargeable battery 420mAh
- Charge: Micro USB supply 5V
- Charge time (approx): 2 hours 10 mins
- Run time in manual mode (approx):
- 8 hrs (Steady)/ 90hrs (flash)/ 25hrs (meteor)/ 30hrs (circle)/ 35hrs (breathing)
- Mount size: ø 27.2~34.9mm
- Donut LED rear light *1
- USB charge cord *1
- User manual *1
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Rear Lights Buying Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.