Haibike XDURO AllMtn 2.0 27.5" 2019 - Electric Mountain Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Electric Mountain Bikes See the latest products
New in Electric Mountain Bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information A versatile e MTB for riding more trails. The Haibike XDURO AllMtn 2.0 is an electric bike that offe... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
A versatile e MTB for riding more trails. The Haibike XDURO AllMtn 2.0 is an electric bike that offers versatile all mountain performance. Ideal for riding trail centre loops the extra power assist from the Yamaha e bike motor means that you can ride more traditional cross-country trail too.
- 6061 aluminium hydroformed full sus frame
- RockShox Yari RC fork offers 160mm of plush suspension travel
- RockShox Deluxe RT shock controls the 150mm of rear wheel travel
- Shimano Deore 2x10 speed drivetrain for a wide gear range
- Shimano Deore hydraulic disc brakes with powerful 4-piston callipers
- Sizes: 41cm (Small), 44cm (Medium), 47cm (Large), 50cm (X Large)
- Colour: Black Red White
- The Haibike XDURO AllMtn 2.0 is available with 0% APR finance
- Motor: Yamaha PW-X System, 250W, 80Nm
- Battery: lithium Ion, frame mount, 500Wh
- User interface/remote: Yamaha Side Switch 1.7“ LCD display
The AllMtn models are some of the best all-rounders in our lineup. With 160/150mm of travel, plus tires and aggressive geometry, the XDURO AllMtn can help you climb the most demanding trails, find your groove flowing down singletracks and still shred the downhills with confidence.
Haibike SkidPlate: Made of shock-resistant plastic, the light component protects effecitvely from scratches or motor damage.
Double chain ring option: More possibilities thanks to the Yamaha drive's unique double chain ring option. For better support on hills and higher transmission in plain areas.
Haibike Gravity Casting interface: The heart of the Haibike alu frame: light, highly robust and complex manufacturing with a special casting technique known from the motorcycle industry.
Yamaha PW-X drive unit: The PW-X drive unit of Yamaha was especially designed for sportive eBikes. Despite its massive 80Nm torque, it is extremely compact, lightweight and perfectly controllable.
Yamaha side-switch LCD display: 1.7“ LCD display for a wide range of use with easy-to-handle screen featuring speed and battery level indication.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Aluminium 6061, Gravity Casting, hydroformed, thru-axle M12 (1.75) x 148mm, disc brake Post Mount, Travel: 150mm|
|Fork:||RockShox Yari RC air 160|
|Rear Shock:||RockShox Deluxe RT air|
|Headset:||A-Head Tapered aluminium Feimin FP-H858 Alloy 1,5"|
|Stem:||Haibike Components TheStem 2 A-head JD-ST202A|
|Bars:||Haibike Components TheBar ++ 780 JD-MTB463A|
|Front Brake:||Shimano MT520|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano MT520|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano MT501 aluminium|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Deore M6000|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Deore M6000 20 Speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano Deore M6000|
|Rims:||Rodi Tryp 35|
|Front Hub:||Haibike Components TheHub ++ thru-axle 15x110mm Formula DC-511|
|Rear Hub:||Haibike Components TheHub ++ Steckachse 12x148mm Formula EHT148S|
|Spokes:||Sapim Leader black|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Minion DHF 71-584|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Minion DHR II 71-584|
|Seat Post:||XLC AllMtn, Remote telescope 31.6 YSP-19|
|Saddle:||Haibike Components TheSaddle 2058|
|Chainset:||Haibike Components The Crank ++ HB32|
|Bottom Bracket:||Integrated In Motor|
|Cassette:||Shimano HG50 11 36|
|Pedals:||MTB Platform pedal aluminium Feimin FP-969|
|Battery (Wh):||500 Wh|
|User Interface:||Yamaha Side Switch 1.7" LCD, 7 functions|
Haibike XDURO AllMtn 2.0 27.5" 2019 - Electric Mountain Bike Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
So after lots of research in to bike's with this kind of spec.These bike's hit the make plus the bonus of pedal assist for this great price. Ordered it at the weekend and received by Friday, set the shock's to take 17.5st then at the bike park on the Saturday. Well root's and rock gardens easy jump's not a problem. Then their is the climb, all I can say is it's like having new lungs. The spec of the Haibike is fantastic. Lots of thanks to Tredz it comes ready to ride, with just a couple of bolts to do once out of the box.
So after lots of research in to bike's with this kind of spec.These bike's hit the make plus the bonus of pedal assist for this great price. Ordered it at the weekend and received by Friday, set the shock's to take 17.5st then at the bike park on the Saturday. Well root's and rock gardens easy jump's not a problem. Then their is the climb, all I can say is it's like having new lungs. The spec of the Haibike is fantastic. Lots of thanks to Tredz it comes ready to ride, with just a couple of bolts to do once out of the box.Close review