Haibike xDuro DownHill 9.0 27.5" 2017 - Electric Mountain Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Electric Mountain Bikes See the latest products
New in Electric Mountain Bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Dwnhll models represent the pinnacle in the evolution of ePerformance, driving both pleasure and... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Drive Unit:Bosch Performance CX 36 Volt, 250 Watt. 50 - 300% Assist, 80Nm
- Display:Bosch Purion Display / Integrated Buttons
- Battery:Bosch Lithium Ionen 36 Volt, 500 Wh, with BMS Management
- Charger: Bosch quick charger 4A
- Range:30-140 miles of power assisted range, depending on terrain
The Haibike xDuro DownHill 9.0 27.5" 2017 Features are:
Frame: Alu 6061, Hydro Formed, Gravity Casting Interface
Fork: Fox 40 Factory Float 200mm Tapered
Rear Shock: Fox Float Factory X2 Air
Headset: A-Head, Alloy, Tapered
Bars: Thomson Downhill Alloy
Stem: Thomson SM-E162 Direct Mount
Rear Mech: Shimano Saint M820 10 Speed
Shifters Shimano Saint M820 Trigger 10 Speed
Chainset: Haibike CNC Sprocket Edelstahl, 16T
Cassette: Shimano XT 11-36 Teeth, 10 Speed
Chain: Shimano CN-HG95 10 Speed
Front Brake: Shimano Saint M820 203mm
Rear Brake: Shimano Saint M820 203mm
Rims: Mavic Deemax DH Front: 20mm, Rear: 157/12mm axle
Tyres: Maxxis High Roller II 27.5" x 2.4 Front - Maxxis High Roller II 27.5" x 2.4 Rear
Seatpost: Kind Shox LEV-DX, Remote, 31.6mm
Saddle: xDuro Light MTB
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.