HipLok D Lock Hardened Steel Silver Sold Secure
- ShowProduct Information Silver Sold Secure Rated The Hiplok D lock has been designed from the ground up for portability and... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show D-Lock Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Silver Sold Secure Rated
The Hiplok D lock has been designed from the ground up for portability and strength. With an integrated clip you can fix the bike lock to your belt, bag strap or pockets for quick and easy access. You don’t have to ride with the D-Lock rattling against your frame, or stowed away in your backpack.
This tough D-lock from Hiplok is Silver Sold Secure rated meaning it is designed for use in high crime areas. It is the second highest rating any bike lock can achieve and shows its quality. This rating is bike insurer friendly.
- DESCRIPTION: High security wearable D / U-lock.
- FEATURES: Slim profile. Integrated clip to fit belts, bag straps and in pockets.
- WEIGHT: 1000 grams
- SECURITY LEVEL: High risk. Silver Sold Secure rating.
- SPECIFICATION: 13mm hardened steel shackle. Coded keys.
- LOCKING SIZE: 14cm x 7cm internal area.
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.