HipLok DX D Lock Hardened Steel Gold Sold Secure
- ShowProduct Information Gold Sold Secure Rated It’s rare to find a Gold Sold Secure rated bike lock that can be easily carr... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show D-Lock Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Gold Sold Secure Rated
It’s rare to find a Gold Sold Secure rated bike lock that can be easily carried. The Hiplok DX D-lock is built with an integrated clip system so you can fix the lock to your belt, bag straps or even in your back pocket.
All unnecessary material is shaved off the lock making it lightweight whilst keeping it very strong to maximise portability.
This bike lock is designed for high crime areas thanks to a 14mm hardened steel shackle and body with dual locking, anti-twist shackle tabs. It can withstand a range of brutal attacks and has achieved Gold Sold Secure rating – the best accolade a bike lock can receive.
Hiplok’s DX D-lock offers the highest level of protection for your bike.
- DESCRIPTION: Maximum security wearable D / U-lock.
- FEATURES: Slim profile. Integrated clip to fit belts, bag straps and in pockets.
- WEIGHT: 1250 grams.
- SECURITY LEVEL: High risk. Gold Sold Secure rating.
- SPECIFICATION: 14mm hardened steel shackle. Dual locking tabs. Coded keys.
- LOCKING SIZE: 15cm x 8.5cm internal area
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.